• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How about a tickling mag ?!?

blacky1

He everyone out there, there are some things, I don't understand.
There are so many magz out there, which have to do with sex in every of it's forms
(pissing/asses/tits/ big tits/anal) and so on. Why the f*** is there not only one
mag out there, which has to do with feet? Or at least, the only one I know is
the one of magic touch, even though I don't onw any of them. So if there is
almost everything out there with what has to do with sex, then why not try to
at least bring out a mag that's all about feet. And time after time it may
develop all the subdirectories, which have to do with feet such as tickling with or without socks, and so on. Isn't there anybody out there who would be at least willing to try. Cause if such a thing would be started, there could also be a webpage, which introduces new webpages of video producers or a search engine,
which only shows results of pages, which have really to do with tickling. How often
did you try to typ "tickling" or such a thing in a search engine, and get results of about 20 pages (at google) or even more with fucking, teen sluts ect.
Im sick and tired of all that bullshit, it pisses me of so much. So on the mags page you could also find only pay sites, private homepages, pages with star/ movie content and so on. If there is anybody willing to try, please let me know, because I think it could be very great.
It wouldn't be the worst to make money with a magazine showing of exactly what many of us want to see, although it should keep effordable to everyone.

"- If you want something done right, do it your self - "

I don't claim to have an in depth knowledge of what fetish magazines are out there but if there truly is no foot fetish magazine to be had then it is a crying shame.
If anyone were to take on this project I'd LOVE to participate in some capacity.

nessonite said:
I don't claim to have an in depth knowledge of what fetish magazines are out there but if there truly is no foot fetish magazine to be had then it is a crying shame.
If anyone were to take on this project I'd LOVE to participate in some capacity.

They are definately out there. I haven't looked in awhile but before the net I used to check out at least 5 different mags related to the fetish of foot or tickling. I haven't even been into an adult shop in years (I sound like an old man!) but when I used to go, they would have those types of mags. A lot of tickling/foot mags started up in the late 80's/ early 90's and only had a few issus because they couldn't support themselves. Take a stroll into a local adult shop and see what's what.

Tickling is not mainstream yet - and much more than vanilla sex - it allows for "homemade" products.

It would probably have to live together with other related fetish. Foot for one. Bondage, maybe.

I don't know if times are ripe - and future information technology will permit.

Just a thought. 🙂
Reg's.

W'd need some sort of "print on demand" service. Something like CafePress only I dont think they allow adult material.

Problem is: when resorting to print on demand you are prolly offering a service to an already covered customer share.

Customers who can surf the web and get all or most content online - from free sites, or by paying a membership.

The great plus is portability, of course.
No laptop computer is as handy as even the largest book, yet.

So, we need time to have tk fetish recognized as mainstream - mainstream enough to get regular magazines. But with time, technology will reduce computers to the point of making them as small as books, making the whole magazine venture less sensible and profitable.

It's really a time race.
I wonder which will come first, smaller technology or mainstream recognition.

I'd like to be here and find out. 🙂

Reg's!

I dont even have to think about that one. Smaller technology.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back