• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how adorable is she!!!! oh i love you!!

naveltkltr1350

2nd Level Orange Feather
this is my honey in her carebear hoodie! shes such i cutie!..im such lucky guy!btw this is AphroditeRabbit..aka..Krystle(my angel) 😀

Last edited:
AphroditeRabbit said:
Oh god....I didn't know you were posting that....*face turns bright red*

i saw your face turn red! its ok..cause its a really cute pic of you! shows em all how gorgeous you are..even when dressed up as a carebear! 🙂

That is the CUTEST hoodie EVER!!! Where is that from??? And AR, you are GORGEOUS!!! What beautiful eyes...and that smile...Navel...you got yourself quite a beautiful gal there...🙂

youre soo adorable! lol..look soo innocent with that on! i know youre not THAT INNOCENT! lol..but your still a cutie and that face you make with the wrinkled up nose is cute too!

Well actually since red is the opposite of green on the color wheel they are complimentary colors...you are just making a sound aesthetical choice.

Camel26 said:
That is the CUTEST hoodie EVER!!! Where is that from??? And AR, you are GORGEOUS!!! What beautiful eyes...and that smile...Navel...you got yourself quite a beautiful gal there...🙂

oh..i know that! she is just soo Gorgeous..i tell her that all the time..whats even better..is that not only is she gorgeous on the outside..but she is gorgeous on the inside as well! a true sweetheart!

!!!!!! GOOD LUCK BEAR!! ;.; it's sad I recognize the character and I haven't seen the show in... 10 years...

i know how he feels...i seen her put it on..and asked her to take a pic..and damn...if it was not the most adorable pic ever! i fell in love with it..hehe

*hugs self*
*hugs AR*
*hugs Jeffie*
*hugs aphxa*
*huigs random people wandering through the thread*
*hugs HDS*

hugs krys and nessie..sorry fellas..i dont hug guys..nothing personal. shakes your hands..

thats soo cute! i got the same one fo rmy girlfriend...the blue one though...i think it is sleepy bear! you can get those hoodies at hot topic!

goten said:
thats soo cute! i got the same one fo rmy girlfriend...the blue one though...i think it is sleepy bear! you can get those hoodies at hot topic!

Ohhh! I have grumpy bear too! (It has pinky sparkly hearts up the sleeve and its navy blue) but it shrunk and does fit very well unless I pull the sleeves up...

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back