• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How 'Bout Dem Cards?

They almost did...I still think two of the 3 personal fouls called on that 3rd quarter drive against the Cards were at best quesitonable

It's nice not having a team one way or the other in this game. I can say with utmost honesty that the officiating sucked in this game. The runs into the QB and holder were both ludicrous calls. In addition, the refs let the teams get out of control. And finally, Harrison should have been ejected from the game for slugging that guy when he was on the ground. But ultimately, the Cards had the game and they blew it.

Even through those calls though, The Cards did make a game of it... I would have hoped they would have made such game earlier than the tail end of the 4th quarter but if ur going to mount an awe-inspiring comeback, you do that in the 4th quarter. I know the Cards are reeling but I hope that once they take time to reflect... they realize that they have done so much to erase the notion that the Arizona Cardinals are a team of complete futility and that their future is now brighter than ever.

Eh... Warner didn't throw a pass over 6 yards for almost 3 quarters. He's likely gone after this year. The Cards were 9-7... they didn't exactly bulldoze their way into the Superbowl. You won't see the Cards back in contention any time soon.

The Steelers had the toughest schedule in the NFL all season and still won. I think the Steelers played down to the Cards level. And if we're calling bullshit on officiating, they should have let the Roethlisberger TD stand.

Dumb penalties on both teams, but it never should have been that close. Steelers were going to win regardless.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back