• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How can I ignore her nails like that???

tryingmybest

My gf and I are both 27. She's found out as of late that I'm ticklish behind my knees. Now she does it quite a bit, and she knows how tough it is for me, because I'm the kind of guy that's bragged I can overcome anything I set my mind to. Awwwghh, except her NAILS! She has square gel nails! She moves them around behind my knee in a way so I can't ignore it. It's like, 1st, then 4th, then 3rd nail, so on, like that. But she moves her fingers around TOO FAST FOR ME, UGH! I'll try to hold it in, but at my best only MAYBE 2 seconds, then I'll squint my face, whine out liud, going AGGGGHHH! Because she moves her fingers around so fast and her DAMN NAILS barely touch the ski behind my knee! I give up every time FAST, I have to, I ca't ignore her nails whe she moves them around like that, she's just too good at it, hmph! She'll smile, tease me about it because she knows she's got me easily. Just once I'd like to be able to take her smugness down a notch by igoring her nails doing this type of tickle, but I can't! For those of you that know this technique she uses, are there any ways I can ignore it? Or am I totally screwed? I didn't think this would work on me like this, awwrgh!😛issed

You wanna take her down a notch or two eh? Okay, is she ticklish? If so, will she consent to you tying up and tickling her? Or is she only allowed to tickle you?

Well that's just it. I've tried in a few (usual) spots, but she doesn't seem to be ticklish! And if she's faking it, she's doing a damn good job of it, because she keeps a straight face the whole time and doesn't look like she's forcing it either.😛issed

Answer) Let her tie you up and reduce you to a pathetic wriggling, giggling wretch for as long as she wants- and just lay back and enjoy it! 🙂

The only thing I can tell you is that, when my wife and I have tickle fights/contests, we both have a weakness that we tap out to almost instantly. I pin her legs down and rake my nails up and down her feet like I'm playing the guitar and I hear "I GIVE!" very loud and almost instantly (lolz).

She plants her toes in my armpits and skitters her fingers up and down my feet at the same time and "I submit!!!!" can be heard over and over again in about two seconds (lolz)

However, in both cases we freely admit that we went for the easy win and that it wasn't much of an achievement.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back