• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How can I post images?

Elvis_cocho

TMF Master
Hi Everybody! I would like to know how to post an image, cause I have more than 1500 images and I would like to share them with u guys.
So please someboy help me with this problem...

There are few ways... when you post a thread under the post reply window and options window you got the "Attach File" window in there you just give the path to the file you want to post if it's a image (jpg,gif) it will be viewable in IE by clicking on the filename in your thread but if you want to post more pics you can zip them with WinZip and post the *.zip file but i'm affraid that we can't attach files now i don't know when we'll be able to do this but i think (hope) soon.

Yes, I am working on it at the moment. It should work soon enough. When my first tickle image works, then you will know the upload is fix. 🙂

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back