• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you answer "are you ticklish" or "do you like to tickle"?

tickle_fan031

2nd Level Green Feather
I'm just curious if someone was to ask you "are you ticklish? " or " do you like to tickle? " by someone who didn't know about your tickle fetish how would you answer? Could you answer? Has anyone ever asked you if so how did you answer? Did it result in further tickling situations?

I've been asked once by my best mate. It was the first of many times that she tickled me. I took it as a rhetorical question as she was poking and prodding me at the time laughing at my reactions so all I could do was giggle and blush.
Although now that I realise I have to try harder to try and get tickled by people outside of my tickling circle of friends I'd like to think I'd be able to answer. It's a cross between no and stupidly so. Either way though I don't think I'd be able to suppress the blushing and grinning :lol For me it's trying to get tickled but without revealing how much I like it so the element of "danger" would drive me nuts. :blush:lol

I've never been asked myself, but I've thought long and hard about how I'd answer.

The question about if I like *too* to tickle I can reasonably grin and say "I'm a merciless tickler." That can get blushes and grins if it's a good thing, so I don't have a problem with that.

As for the other thing...I get so blasted flustered at the word that it doesn't matter if I say no-it's an obvious lie.

...that way I'd get tickled without having to admit I want it :blush

~K

To the "Do you like to" question, I would respond: "That's an odd thing to ask... I guess I don't really know the answer." That would be a lie of course, but, you do what you must to maintain your cover.

To the "are you" question, this would be my answer: http://37.media.tumblr.com/dMRnBANbqliewfc3SRbhEBSQo1_500.jpg

That way they'd be unsure as to my answer, yet too uneasy to test anything.

I guess you could say that that face is the perfect combination of "Wanna find out?" and "If you try anything, imma punch you in the teeth".

I've never been asked myself, but I've thought long and hard about how I'd answer.

The question about if I like *too* to tickle I can reasonably grin and say "I'm a merciless tickler." That can get blushes and grins if it's a good thing, so I don't have a problem with that.

As for the other thing...I get so blasted flustered at the word that it doesn't matter if I say no-it's an obvious lie.

...that way I'd get tickled without having to admit I want it :blush

~K

I think it would be quite funny to see someone's (positive)reaction to you saying "i'm a merciless tickler" it'd be funny purely coz if you were in the same situation you'd be exactly the same. :lol

To the "Do you like to" question, I would respond: "That's an odd thing to ask... I guess I don't really know the answer." That would be a lie of course, but, you do what you must to maintain your cover.

To the "are you" question, this would be my answer: http://37.media.tumblr.com/dMRnBANbqliewfc3SRbhEBSQo1_500.jpg

That way they'd be unsure as to my answer, yet too uneasy to test anything.

I guess you could say that that face is the perfect combination of "Wanna find out?" and "If you try anything, imma punch you in the teeth".

Yes I completely understand the whole maintaining your cover.
Apart from the latter I do like the "wanna find out?". Or an alternative I'd probably like to use "that's for me to know" and trail off to see if they finish the sentence for me.

I think it would be quite funny to see someone's (positive)reaction to you saying "i'm a merciless tickler" it'd be funny purely coz if you were in the same situation you'd be exactly the same. :lol

Yeah, seeing people fluster the hell out when I claim to be merciless tickler is always fun...right Helen? 😉

I'd die, first. Then after reviving myself and trying unsuccessfully to wipe that embarrasing blush off my face (which would probably tip them off anyway), I'd probably try grasping at some response that would purposefully appear vague - so as not to brand me as "guilty!" to that question, yet still might give said person an incentive to press the issue, maybe make me "tell them the truth" or some silly reaction that may lead into a fun - albeit more blush-inducing - scenario.

Come to think of it, I was sort of asked (or rather, accused of) that first question before, by a pair of friends who didn't at the time know of my fetishes (one of them does know now though). My two female friends from college who are in our little inner circle were having a sleepover one night, and I was there hanging out with them prior to their private little event. They decided to start their festivities early, which involved the whole, "put make-up on each other" thing, though more of that intent of college friends just having a silly ol' time reminiscing about the past, rather than being all serious about it. xD

Anyway, they somehow managed to rope me in on their activity, 'cause hey, why not?, and my face got the full treatment from their make-up brushes. But in several spots that those brushes touched, I couldn't help but flinch and smirk in reaction - ticklish cheeks apparently. xD After a fair bit of my flinching and much giggling from my friends, one of them said, "Oh gosh, guys are so ticklish," and the other one said, "Brandin, just relax! Stop being so ticklish."

I blushed and smirked at that, but didn't actually respond. Nothing really came out of it either, at least not that night. Hope that addressed your question, Helen. :lol

Ha ha nice to know it isn't just me then 😉
Aww bless you sound like so much fun to tease 😉

The word alone 'tickle' or 'tickling' makes me flush. I usually get red in the face, especially if I'm getting one of those grinning looks... And being as ticklish as I am, I would say yes though perhaps not quite how much. xD It would depend on the person. Depends on how much of a mean/sadistic streak I know they have lol. As for if I like tickling/being tickled hmmm I think I'd opt for cover of darkness. xD Though I might admit I love the sound of sweet laughter. 😉

Honestly, id probably say no. Im picky about who I let see that side of me

The word alone 'tickle' or 'tickling' makes me flush. I usually get red in the face, especially if I'm getting one of those grinning looks...

Eehh... Usually I have my head in the clouds, paying so little attention to anything outside of my mind that I wouldn't notice a brand new couch in the living room when I walk downstairs. (it's happened before, no joke, THAT'S how spacey I am.)

However, I must have some sort of spider sense for anything fetish related. It doesn't matter how far into my own world I am, Even from across a noisy room I can detect fetish talk, and instantly hone in on it. Whenever someone talks about it to ME, it's like I have a sixth sense. My mind suddenly snaps into razor sharp clarity, and I somehow know exactly what to say, and how to say it to avoid suspicion in the most efficient way possible. Almost like my sub-conscious could see the future or something.

And if someone gave me one of those grinning looks, and actually TRIED something while I had that spider-sense going, I don't know for sure what would happen because I've never been in that situation, but something deep down tells me I would probably defend myself with skills and reflexes that there is no way in hell I could possibly have.

What I said earlier I meant to refer to now. When I was younger, however, I was terrified of the butterflies the idea of tickling gave me, so I pretended not to be to ticklish to the point of being able to not react when tickled. Unfortunately this seems to have had a permanent lessening effect on my ticklishness :/

~K

I've never heard anyone ask if I like to tickle people lol That legitimately seems like the person asking wants to be tickled more than anything to me. But I've been asked while being tickled if I was ticklish. Annndd I may have asked a girlfriend if she wanted a tickle fight because we were playing around 😉

Among vanilla people I would dismiss the question, saying something like "How silly," or "I'm not interested in that." Among trusted fetish friends, of course, I would be far more open to discussing it further 😉

:blink :blush :blink :blush :blink :blush :blink :blush :blink :blushI can't......I just get all flushed and look down or away....try and find some way to escape the attention of the person asking.....:blush :blink :blush :blink :blush :blink :blush :blink :blush

It is a hard question to answer because of all the variables but to be honest its only happened to me during a tickle session.
I happen to be very ticklish and come out mainly ler, sort of 60% ler 40%lee.
Once at work a girl brushed passed me, when i was on the photo copying machine it sort of
alarmed me, (miles away in a trance bored) and i jumped a little, and she said "your a bit jumpy" i blushed and smiled, "is there a reason for that" she asked, i replied that there wasn't, i was lost in thought, she sort of had a knowing smirk, and went away.
I was left in a shaky state after wondering wither she was ticklish, or not, and the more i considered it the worse i felt.
Should i follow it up or not, i didn't on the reasoning that you can't mix work with pleasure.But i wish that i had tried lol

Should i follow it up or not, i didn't on the reasoning that you can't mix work with pleasure.But i wish that i had tried lol

If you're in doubt, I would say it's better to play it safe and not mix work with that kind of pleasure. If she makes a bold move, however, the calculus on that might change 😉

There are times when I get the funny feeling that I don't actually have this fetish. When someone asks me I don't get flustered or clam up and get private. I stay open, admit I'm ticklish, and if something comes of that I don't read too much into it. What's the deal with that?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back