• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Do You Go About Tickling In Your Lives?

JimBoy

TMF Regular
This might be a personal question for some but I appreciate the answers in advance if you give it.

I was just curious how you handle going about tickling in your daily lives?

- Do you have a spouse/sexual partner who you engage in tickle play with as foreplay?

- Do you seek out tickle sessions in gatherings, fetish events, Pro Dominatrix?

- Do you just simply like tickling without the fetish aspect?

What do you do?

- Do you have a spouse/sexual partner who you engage in tickle play with as foreplay? i am married...he does not tickle me..

no i'm not allowed...i did meet with a few members of the tmf over a period of six months in 2006...

- Do you just simply like tickling without the fetish aspect? i like tickling with bondage..i like scenarios..i love the idea of tickling non consensually, however the reality would probably be too scary..

what do i do? i read stories..i watch the freebie clip previews..i read other's experiences..and that has to do for me..

I have a partner/soon-to-be spouse who tickles the ever-loving crap out of me, and, on rare occasions, allows me to tickle her!

We haven't had anyone join us yet, other than a high school sweetheart of mine who always loved tickling me...but, I believe, if the right person came along, who we both trusted, my ler would allow them to join in the fun.

And yes, I enjoy tickling with or without the fetish aspect...I'm not picky. 😉

Izzy...are you allowed to have a female, non-sexual tickle buddy? Anytime, my love...anytime.

I'm single, have been for most of by life (though many of you probably could beat me since I'm not even 20 yet). Thus, I dont have anyone close to me to do that to, or with.

I dont live on my own, and my parents would never allow me to go to something like that.

As long as nothing ends up happening, I dont really care either way.

I'm mainly like isabeau, I just tend to read other people's experiences and a few free clips; I find actually being tickled way too intense for me, and no one that I trust has ever really done it to me as my reactions tend to be 'just a tad' much, as that's one of the worst' cases of not being in control, and, I don't like it when I done hold the reins at all. :umm: :cross: 😉

I trick people. Whoecer is dumb enough to fall for it, is mine.

- Do you have a spouse/sexual partner who you engage in tickle play with as foreplay?
My spouse doesn't like to have it done to her, but will do it to me while intercorse at times, very few times....

Too scared to share with others in a gathering.

- Do you just simply like tickling without the fetish aspect?
yes I do

When someone begins tickling me, I convert instantly into a squirming, giggling, and occasionally shrieking mess. I continue in this vein until she stops.

Sometimes this tickler is my new wife, sometimes it's a friend or co-worker. But the world is definitely full of ticklers eager to pounce when a weakness is detected. These contexts are pretty much fetish-free, as far as I know.

Every once in a loooong while I'll dare to create a situation in which I get tickled, by mentioning my ticklishness or putting myself in a vulnerable position, but that takes a lot of guts or chutzpah, because once it starts you've lost control of the situation, and sometimes when the tickler is particularly relentless I find myself, as I convulse and squeal, wondering desperately "What was I thinking???"

Wadey!!! You got married!!!! MAZAL TOV!!!! *throws confetti* I'm glad you found someone to share your life with, who tickles the ever-loving crap out of you!!!

Izzy...I've always wanted a tickle-buddy!!! Even if you're a mountaineer fan...I'll let that one slide...or use it as motivation...😉

Glad to see that, even if folks don't have tickling in their lives, that this site can be an outlet. It's been a tremendous help to me!!!

Thanks Camel!! She is indeed a ruthless tickler. Not a fetishist--it doesn't play much of a role in our bedroom activities--but many's the time I find myself tumbling off the couch trying to fend off her nimble fingers or trying to scoot out of her reach in a public place with some semblance of my dignity intact.

She also thinks it's a hoot to enlist others to help her tickle me. Which is why it's probably just as well that she'll likely never ever ever ever ever meet you... or anyone else from here... because surely I'd lose my mind.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back