• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you make Fetish Enjoyable to her?!?!

tyler_d1

TMF Expert
I had some serious problems recently that backfired with respect to the idea of "having normal intimacy".

I met a girl 8 wks ago who also broke up with me recently.

Toward the end of our hookup she started to express more and more how my attachment to her feet was causing us more and more problems. And basically how I just phrased it in that last sentence was a very nice way of saying this. She had a much more harsh way of telling this to me and others around us.

She was often quoted telling me that "I couldn't f*ck" and telling her friends in front of me on the phone how "I need a foot to get hard". And she said these things in the most humiliating way possible to degrade what I liked, stating it almost objectively on the phone to her friends like "he needs me to step on his dick" or "he wants to lick and smell my feet" and saying it in a way like they should instantly understand her pain and what a sick freak I am.

And often, she personally told me that I was "too complicated". As much of a bitch this girl is, the one thing that was true about her was her blatent honesty factor and how she never hid behind a facad.

Anyway, I caught the brunt of this from her toward the end of our relationship. She's a pretty girl too and attached is an image of her rolling her eyes one of the very last times I talked her into giving me a FootJob:

She really hated my perversions often due to the lack of intimacy and focus on pleasuring the male. She also hated the fact that I picked up other women (but it was a taste of her own medicine, that whore) 🙁

Just for background concerning my ability to meet her needs from a normal capacity, here are some facts:
** I gave her multiple orgasms often BTW (vaginal), when we 1st f*cked
** and 5-orgasms in one screw was my record for her.
** Things got worse when i started wanting the feet stuff too much in place of sex.
** She loved my dick though throughout
** and would rarely ever insult the little guy personally (even when taunted to)
** but usually only focused her degredations on my mind complications instead.

None of these problems would've ever happened if there was an easy way to make normal girls enjoy our kinks.

Are there any guys out there who have successful methods of taking a typical gal off the streets and getting her to sexually enjoy our (often one-sided) acts of fetishism? I am pleading to know some of the methods used out there to makes converts of these type of everyday women when it comes to introducing them to fetish.

Attachments

• rolls-eyes-fj.jpg
    rolls-eyes-fj.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 928
go slow don't rush.

don't start with: "hi girl, would you like to worship your feet" o it slowly so she doesn't freak out.

anyway good luck man.

i feel for ya, man. i can't be with a women if she doesn't at least like some of the things i like fetish wise. my opinion, if they act like that, don't take so long to dump them, cause that kinda relationship is going nowhere fast.

wow. thats like a horror story... lol i dunno a lot of my friends already know i have a foot fetish and all that. geez, she was pretty brutal though.

Im not really sure; still working on this one myself, but I think a good first step would be finding a girl who isn't a psychotic harpy.

ps. could you warn next time your member is in a pic you post?

A degree of patience ... and luck!

Hello Tyler D

As a somewhat grey haired veteran, I can only offer my commiserations at what has happened, and pass on some advice gleaned through years of silent suffering (and occasional pleasure) until the net allowed us to share our passions!

The hard lesson is that- 'there is no easy way'. I have been fortunate to find a small number of ladies in my life who have shared, or uncomplainingly endured my passion. (The latter would be evident when the relationship broke up, and my 'little proclivities' would be thrown back in my face.) An equal number found it to be wierd, odd or whatever. These relationships were pretty doomed from the start irrespective of what I tried or thought might happen.

As one of our friends here has already commented - you need a degree of patience, and to introduce your passion at the right pace. I have found that most men (and women) have been raised on a diet of 'boobs and bums' in the belief that these are the only desirable and acceptable attributes of sexual beauty. I had the good fortune to have an exotic aunt who also taught me the pleasures of the female foot - clean, beautifully shaped, artistically decorated and rich in nerve endings. Kneeling at her feet I received practical tuition that has lasted me a lifetime 🙂 The lesson that followed was that to introduce this to girlfreind needs time and patience, coupled with humour and playfulness. Today nothing gives me greater pleasure that to offer to gently caress a female foot, and to do so softly in the form of a loving massage - the rest follows if you pace it right!

Best wishes and Good Luck

My advice would be to try and not focus on her feet so much during intimate times. It can be hard because the whole foot/tickling fetish thing can be really strong. It can't be your only focus though, especially for a girl who doesn't have the same interests. Don't go crazy with the fetish right away. Give it time and introduce it slowly regardless of how hard it is. It took me several months of hinting at it with my now wife before she realized I had a foot/tickling fetish. Its hard sometimes but we've both learned to accept it.

The key is to compromise.

My guess is that she was looking for more in the relationship than sex and your getting off on her feet. The fact that you publish a picture like that is token that there was really not much mutual respect in the relationship, or of respecting such things as your private sphere. But, hey, whatever rocks your boat. Personally I look for a lot more in a relationship with a woman than just getting our rocks off.

This is a tough one.

I have been with the girlfriend for about four months now... I recently admitted that I sort of have the 'foot' thing going on, seeing as how I believe that honesty in a relationship is the best way to grow.

That being said, there are certainly many other things about her that drive me insane (in the good way.) Im very much for personality over looks, no matter what the cost. If someone is an absolute harpy, then sorry.

As it turns out, she's the type that likes to take advantage of a weakness like mine. She may not be 'into' it, but she seems to enjoy teasing me, which adds a lot to the excitement.

Hard call, man. I seem to have gotten lucky. You'll find the right person, and you'll know it. Just make sure that your fetish is NOT the sole reason that you are with her. (No pun intended.)

thx everyone for the great insightful pieces of advice and experience.

The fact that you publish a picture like that is token that there was really not much mutual respect in the relationship, or of respecting such things as your private sphere. But, hey, whatever rocks your boat. Personally I look for a lot more in a relationship with a woman than just getting our rocks off.
are you saying it's wrong to share a pic of your girlfriend (even if she signed a model release for the content)?

the pic was to serve as a visual aid (since it is an image forum), so that perhaps you could "get your rocks off". better luck next time.

Last edited:
Picking up "ladies of the night" is not the best thing to do when in a relationship.

My currect gf, and hopefully my last, didnt know how much i was into her feet at first. After messing around a bit, i would nibble down her legs, then her soles. PAUSE "You like that? You face really turns me on when i nibble your cute soft little feet." And she loved it, and more so that it turned me on. Now she sticks her feet in my face when we mess around and have sex. Try trickery !

Picking up "ladies of the night" is not the best thing to do when in a relationship.
what do you call it when she, herself, is one of those "ladies of the night" and furthermore, she cheats on you with other dudes (besides just the trix from her 'profession')?

Last edited:
what do you call it when she, herself, is one of those "ladies of the night" and furthermore, she cheats on you with other dudes (besides just the trix from her 'profession')?

I call that really fuc#ed up!

hey tyler d,
i feel for ya man,
my advice is to maybe look towards picking up girls in the daylight,
get to know her a little before you call her a gf and pick someone smart,
also, perform her fetishes too,
then she'll be obligated to return the favor

and in a relationship dont forget:
your dating the girl not her feet - NOT meant to be an insult to you

that was an honest attempt of advice btw

hope things get better soon

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back