• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you.....?

ViperGTS

Here's a goodo one.

How do you tell you'r wife/girlfriend/best friend who happens to be a woman (or husband/boyfriend/best friend who happens to be a man, for you ladies out there) that you have a huge tickling fetish? And that you want to Tie or be tied and tickle or be tickled? I've lost many a Girlfriend for this, but fortunately they saw it as too freaky to let anyone else know about it. Or they just didn't want to embarras me. HOW THE HECK DO YOU DO IT?!?

Need to know

First , use an expression from the military...

The potential confidants must estabish a NEED TO KNOW if you don't want to tell more than necessary.. First find out if they ARE ticklsh. If so proceed with frankness. if not .. don't .

Secondly... first tell them how much fun it will be for them. Make it sound mutual. That's tough i know. Finallyy... actually Do some tickling .. before you even MENTION tying.

Ticklebug

another perspective is this - get comfortable with it YOURSELF before asking THEM to get comfortable with it.

When anyone tells you of something they do, or have, etc., with trepidation, the natural instinct is to look for flaw. If said item is "not normal", as all tends to be when something is practiced by a small group such as we. First, accept it as something that thousands do.

Beyond that, another thing is to find out whether or not your confidant is some that accepts deviancy. If they're bible-thumpin', down-home, redneck-bred types, they may not accept such stuff. If they're open about gay friends, Buddhists, and foreign-born residents, you have a better likelyhood of not getting the shocked expression.

Beyond that, bringing it up in context helps. After foolin' around, when you're both all warm and fuzzy, and you were tickling a bit, mention how much it seems to appeal to you, tickling HER/HIM. Might even mention how, "kinky as it seems to you, it's a lot of fun". Double bonus points if you can differentiate between tickling HER and tickling a niece, 'cause some will ask. The "kissing comparison" helps there. Tickling and kissing have commonality, after all. Kissin' a lover is different than kissin' a baby, y'know. 😉

my $0.02,

dvnc

Trust is obviously the key. I can't offer much on this topic as I've never really dealt with it, but I have 2 close friends (both girls) who know of my interest. I opened it up to them because it both cases, I knew I would not worry about them feeling weird when I tickled them -- in one case because she's not ticklish, in the other because she's so deathly ticklish that I respect her wish not to be tickled.

Interestingly, though, the latter girl actually VOLUNTEERED to let me tickle her once, because she knew I'd been going through a rough patch and could use it. No bondage or anything remotely intimate involved, but the reason she was ok with allowing that was because she trusted me not to push the boundaries in anyway.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back