• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How does personality affect tickling?

Timewarp

3rd Level Red Feather
Wow...I got to admit, first thread I ever made in this thread. Anyway I was thinking (Like I ever do anything different) does anybody remember that thread I made in general asking about personality types visa via Myers-Briggs? Well going into a greater detail for those who actually have some rough idea about their personality, how does it affect you obsession with tickling?

As an ISTP i'm more into facts rather than feeling. Therefore it is exceedingly difficult for me to admit I like...well you know. When I do commit about pictures in the art forum, they're more of superficial answers rather than a true answer. I rarely do commit unless the picture is mediocre or worse because I take a stance on, "Not everyone is an artist. Move on". In true honesty I only contribute to this forum by offering intellectual threads...or threads of interest rather than art or clips solely because my personality denies any indication to my true thinking process.

But I digress, how do your guys personalities affect you?
(If you don't know or don't associate yourself with the Myers-Brigg system, just post what you feel. It's not like these subtitles stop anyone anyway)

I tried a Myers-Brigg question are once; didn't really buy it. It's really hard for me to really see any one way on how to look at tickling. For me it's both innocent and sexual; playful and seductive. My approach to it is a healthy mixture of all of the above; I love to go fast, and slow... It's my way of being affectionate, and bullying my lover into submission.

I like detail, I notice every thing; sometimes to a fault, as it causes me to lose sight of the over-all picture. This reflects in my tickling; I'm methodical, poking and prodding every inch of flesh until I find a weakness, learning my lees reactions, noticing her likes and dislikes. I'm told that sometimes I get a little too “into” the tickling, so I've learned to actively control myself so I don't get carried away.

I also like to wait; not hesitate, but to find that perfect moment to execute my plan, so sometimes I lead my lee on, making her think I'm about to strike... only to withdraw, leaving her a pile of nerves.

Sometimes I procrastinate or become exhausted when I'm under a lot of emotional/mental strain, so I can be a lazy tickler at times... dragging my fingers along my ler, unamused by my lees reactions. Often my tickling is reduced to casual stroking (which my lee also likes).

All in all I'm adventurous, playful and I'm anything but shy about it. This makes it easy for me to tickle/be tickled in public and not care about onlookers and prying eyes. I have to take into consideration that not everybody is like this; and that people to get shy and uneasy about tickle-play in public (whether they have a fetish for it or not; nobody likes to get loud and lose control in front of other people).

I dunno if my reply made any sense, or even addressed your question. I'm sleep-deprived and about to just push myself away from this desk and go out for a walk or something :/ I'll give this a second look when I get back.

I think personality is a massive part in the success of a lee/ler relationship. The ability to empathise and thus fulfil your lee's or ler's tickling wish is all about your personality. The act itself may leave you cold if there is switch of personality or at the very least some interaction.

😀

Feathers,

I'm really explosions and happy land on the internet, but, i'm rather cold and emotionless in the real world, which doesn't account for me being a lee. Except, maybe, it gives an outlet of emotion?

Wow, I sound like I just said something on the Oprah Show.

Definitely has a lot--has a lot to do with how you like it, how you interact, and why you like it.

So does personal history-

Personally, as a child, I was neglected by my mom, a single parent. Never got those oh-so-cute 'parental' tickles...which children, it seems, feed off. This, of course, makes me crave that as a lee...not ashamed (anymore😛) to admit it.

As a 'ler, that aspect of my personality tends to make me a kinder, more versatile ler...I'm all about the lee and what they like🙂. And strictly against noncon, for those of you who don't know. (which probably isn't many😀)

~K

In the dark they have watched us from here beyond the grave; to bear the marks of his work are the Watchmen of our ways.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back