• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I tickled my sister's friend's feet

tickletourturer

TMF Poster
I don't know how many of you have sisters, but I have one and well she has friends. Now she maybe 2 years younger than me so at the time this happened I was 15 and her friend was 13 but anyway. She had her friend sleep over one night, and I just got home from my lowpay job and I went right to my room. well have way through the night the came in my room being you know young teenage girls. well, I tried to get them out but by the time I got up my sister was out of the room her friend just kinda stood there not knowing what I would do. well as I got closer she started to walk a way. but i grabed her ankle and I wrapped my arm around one of her feet. as she sat there clueless I started to remove her sock. She then, must of got the clue cause she started to scramble and try to escape. but with all my strength I held her still and started to slowly stroke her foot. she brusted into laughter as a ran my finger up and down her soft foot after about a minute of this she manged to break free. but my cat like reflects were able to grab her other foot and I then wrapped my legs around her foot and as I started to remove her other sock she started kicking me with her free foot I quickly grabed her foot and now had both free safely secure and started to tickle both feet as hard as I could all she could do was squeal and laugh and I quickly ran my fingers up and down her feet. my sister came back into the room and was able to pull her free. after that they never returned though.

And that is where count Gargelesis comes in.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back