• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how i tied myself up...

coral21

TMF Novice
This is a story about how I tied myself up. THeres not much tickling in it at all, sorry. I just thought I'd warn ya. I got tickled bad, but not until later in the story. ok, here goes...

It all started last week. My ex boyfriend was visiting again. You may remember him from past stories, or mabey not. We did not break up in a bad way, it's a distance thing, so its not wierd or anything when he is here. Anyway, at this point in our relationship, we both know that he likes to tickle me. I'm still on the fence about it, meaning im not sure how I feel about it. Anywho, I knew he was coming and we had had this previous conversation before. You know, the one where he tells me that if I'm not careful hes gonna tie me down and tickle me crazy. Well, when I asked him what I could do to avoid that sometime throughout the next week he responded, "why dont you tie yourself up for once. That's always the hardest part. Mabey if you just accepted your fate then I wouldn't have to be so hard on you."
I figured he was just kidding, because he laughed when he said it, but still it made me wonder. How exactly would I tie myself up so good that I couldnt get out. I thought about it for a while when finally it came to me. I waited a few days for the right time, and then I called him over. He had visited for a few days already and was going home at the end of the weekend. I called him up and asked him to stop by as soon as he could. When I hung up with him I took a large amount of rope and tied it very securly to the handle of the closit door. leaving the door open, I left the other end of the rope in the middle of the floor. I also got the broom and dropped that in the middle of the floor. Then I sat down and got to work. Quickly I pulled off my left sneaker and sock and threw them twards the door. He loves to tickle my feet, and I figured that would be enough to tempt him. Then I grabbed some duct tape, his favorite bondage toy, and taped my ankles together. I looped another rope around where my ankles were taped and tied it off. The other end I tied to the tv/entertainment system base, which is really, really heavy. Then I used zip ties. I hate using zip ties, but I couldnt come up with a better way. I secured a couple around one wrist, and a couple around the other. Then I managed to get one through both of those. I stopped there, because it was already difficult. I took the end of rope that was on the floor and tied it around the zip ties, while laying on my back with my hands over my head. Trust me, this took work. I was worried he would be at my door already. I grabbed the broom and reached over my head and used it to slam the door shut. This pulled my hands up over my head for good. It wasn't very tight at all, but I couldn't get out very easily. At least not while being tickled.
The next part was the worst. I had to lay there on the ground, waiting for him to knock on the door, so i could say come in. Then he would come in, and I would have to explain, and then inevitably, be tickled crazy. I couldn't help feeling a little proud of myself, though. This was alot of work. Anyway, the funny part is he got stuck in a bit of traffic on i55 so I was forced to wait there. I waited for nearly 35 minutes. Just over a half of an hour I layed on the floor, waiting to be tickled. My phone went off a few times, and I had to contemplate breaking out of this to see if he was still coming, but I held my ground. Finally, he rang the doorbell. I said to come in, but to shut the door behind him. My new neighbors dont need to know of my doings.
Anyway, there was some dialogue, but you can guess how it went. Needless to say, I didn't need to convince him to do anything. He got the picture. He layed there next to me and poked my sides a little. He told me I looked adorible and pinched my knees, making me jump. Then he said that I shouldn't have, and that he was going to make me agree with him shortly. He straddled my hips and lifted up my shirt, exposing my sides. I started giggling and laughing lightly while he dug in a little deeper. This caused me to squirm. I was still able to bring my arms down to my neck area, so I was pulling pretty hard on the zip ties while he was doing this. He dug all ten fingers in my sides, making me scream with laughter. I rolled around as much as I could and pulled my arms till I felt like I was going to break the door open. Suddenly, though, I felt a snap and my arms were at my waist. I had broken that one zip tie that was so stinkin hard to tie in the first place.
He made fun of me a little and untied my legs from the tv stand. Then he helped me sit up and pulled me close so that he could whisper in my ear. I could feel my heart pounding as I heard him tell me how he was going to take me back into my room and tape me down so that escape was impossible. He said that he was going to dig his fingers into my underarms and kneed my ribs while I would be forced to endure it. He told me how he was going to tape me up so good that even my toes would be taped back. Then he would be free to torment me however he pleased while I cried for mercy. I knew he was just trying to scare me, but it was working. I was about to get the tickling of a lifetime. And as he dragged me by my taped ankles i realized that there was nothing i was going to be able to do about it. But i guess that's the next story, even though this all happened on the same day.
Thanks for reading! 🙂

ill assume the zip ties hurt alot. Easiest way to tie yourself up is tie rope to something like you did, like the door, or all four bed posts if you have a bed like that, and make slip knots on the other end of each rope, put your hands feet in them and then pull, theyll tighten up and you wont be able to lossen them without help.

Wow, be sure not to do that when yer alone, otherwise u may be stuck a while luv 🙂

wow, didnt think of that

heh, slip knots. i honestly didnt think of that. lol, i guess im new to this whole thing... 🙂 you both bring up good points, thanks for the comments. I don't suppose i will ever do anything like that again

Yay! Coral's Back

Thanks for another great story! One suggestion: I have added one of those power flossers to my bag of toys and it works great (Like the one the TIB uses). I have tried it on three women and they both have been shocked, especially when I use it between the toes. It's also super cheap. You could have it just lying next to you when you are tied up (if you can handle it). Just a suggestion 🙂

Barlow

Nice post, coral!

Even without the foot tickling, I found it highly erotic.

Thanks for sharing... now tell us about the foot tickling! :feets:

coral, great job.. please post what happened after he drug you into the bedroom, that sounds very intriguing to me..

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back