• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how is the winner of a tickle fight determined?

TicklingIsLife

3rd Level Orange Feather
In a tickle fight match, how is a winner determined?
Someone who a safe word first? When one is just getting tickled and not doing any tickling? When one runs away?

:toast:

the obvious answer? who ever ends up on top, who ever says uncle last
the gross answer? who ever wets themselves

I'd say whoever is curled up in a little ball and can't get up off the ground to save their life is definitely not the winner. :devil:

By me. 😀

Or by whoever gives up/is totally exhausted/unable to defend themselves, if you want a boring answer.

The one who doesn't faint. But the one who does gets tied to the bed and tickled more as punishment for losing.

I had this discussion when I was discussing a potential tickle fight. We decided to have a panel of judges decide, since any other criterion could be debated all night.

You kinda need to settle on "victory conditions" (such as saying "uncle") in advance if you really need to know who wins (as you might for a bet, for example). Otherwise, just continue until you're both happy.

You guys just kill me sometimes! *giggling in absolute delight*

Will have to arrange a tickle fight and put some theories to test! 😀

I had this discussion when I was discussing a potential tickle fight. We decided to have a panel of judges decide, since any other criterion could be debated all night.

LAWL!!!!!!!!! 😀 :pounce:

I think that everyone wins 😀

Yeah, I'm gonna vote on everybody involved being the winner of such a fight. 😀
Good times.

Ha ha I agree with 88 and Korastus... when it comes to a tickle fight, all parties involved are winners.

Good question - I think running away is not a fight, it's just someone trying to tickle someone, and the one being tickled running away 😛

I think the WINNER of a tickle fight can be determined by three different things:

The girl/woman renders the other girl/women so helpless that someone else needs to help them and stop the fight.

One girl/woman looks so tired and helpless that the tickler takes mercy on them and stops tickling them.

And

The girl/woman that says a safe word to stop the tickling/fight first.

I'll post a link to this Thread on the Celebrity Tickle Fight Thread. As, I don't think anyone has ever defined what determines the winner of a tickle fight.

As someone who's lost every tickle fight I've ever been drawn into, I can semi-authoritatively say that eventually one person is tickling and the other person is writhing and struggling and laughing hysterically; the latter is the fight's official loser.

I thought the fight wasn't over until you got to the bellybutton lint? Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back