• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how long can take being Tickled? and how long do you like to be Tickled?

tummynavelboy

TMF Expert
2 Question Thread.......................

How long can you take being tickled?(Given on any body parts) 😀

&

How long do you like being tickled? :happy:

I can take it as long as you can dish it, baby esp on my stomach! 😉

Iluv2btickled said:
I can take it as long as you can dish it, baby esp on my stomach! 😉

I can Dish it out for a longggg time i love Tickling Tummys :happy: 🙂

1. Not very long at all.
2a. About 15-20 seconds and let me catch breath.
2b. Hours as long as I get a good breather break after each 20 second stanza.

I'll be honest

When the shackles are on the other ankles, I tend to beg like a bitch in under a minuet.

I can take it for as long as anyone cares to give it. At least that's been my experience. ;-)

off Topic Question: Why do all my threads that i start most of the time seem to to get high replys to them? is there something i should know here? *Raises eyebrow*

How long ....

Hmmm....

Actually I don't KNOW how long time I can take it 🙂
...unfortunately the tickler looses interest before I do
😀 LOL 😀

it is allmost the truth....

Greetings

tinge

BBR it's because you often ask interesting questions and open lines of discussion that people want to take part in. Kudos to you, sir. 😀

i think alot of people often will tend to underestimate quite how tortorous being tickled can become if your a ticklish person. As a ticklee I often will end up pleading for my tickler to stop but at the same time I will want them to carry on. It's all very odd.

I find that having my feet tickled is my real weakness and once a tickler finds your spot they will often just tickle that area. Once a g/f of mine used one of those hairbrushes, the ones with lots of solid bristles, and gently scratched it up and down my bare souls. I really did find that almost too unbearable and kept trying to convince her to just use her fingers. I just think that even in the context of the fetish we all have a limit and if the tickler is good that limit can be short, well at least with me anyway. Only on one occasion was I tickled beyond what I would call a true limit and I really just turned into a hysterical mess during this stage and generally wanted my tickler to stop - which she did once she could tell I had truly had enough.

So far....

...I can take any duration of tickling and or tickle torture that can be dished out!
Since I have not yet reached my "breaking point", I cannot say for sure how long I LIKE to be tickled. Best I can answer to that is to say I like being tickled as long as it takes to "break me" (make me surrender) and who knows, maybe beyond that point somewhat BUT since I have not been brought to that point, I guess I can take being tickled for an undetermined period if time. :happy: Soooooooooooooooooooo bring IT ON!

TTD

TickledToDeath said:
...I can take any duration of tickling and or tickle torture that can be dished out!
Since I have not yet reached my "breaking point", I cannot say for sure how long I LIKE to be tickled. Best I can answer to that is to say I like being tickled as long as it takes to "break me" (make me surrender) and who knows, maybe beyond that point somewhat BUT since I have not been brought to that point, I guess I can take being tickled for an undetermined period if time. :happy: Soooooooooooooooooooo bring IT ON!

TTD

Bring it On Now thats a Good movie Yay! for Cheerleaders 😀 hehe sorry im wandering off topic here

Back on topic now 😛

I agree with TTD--I haven't yet been brought to any sort of limit or breaking point...but that doesn't mean I don't want to have someone take me there! Most people lose interest quickly...kinda sad I guess...my answer would honestly be I would take it as long as it is being "dished out", as everyone is putting it, and possibly longer! 😉 How about dem apples? Stay warm folks...it's CHILLY here in Pittsburgh!! I hear tickling generates body heat for those long winter nites...

Happy tickling!

~The Camel

My response would pretty much be a combination of what HDS and Martin said. It really is a very strange internal conflict...I "hate" it, in a good way. 🙂 (So long as it's a girl doing it. I'm not homophobic or insecure, but tickling is borderline sexual for me, so if a guy starts doing it to me, I honestly do hate it, and put a stop to it as quickly as possible.)

i am usually the tickler so i am not sure how long i can dish it or how long i can take it. i would love to have someone help me find my breaking point and i would love to help someone find theres. also if anyone on this thread says they can take it as long as i can dish it, well that oculd be a challenge that i would love to accept once i get to know the person first

I would last about 11 seconds before either breaking out of the ropes or dislocating both of my shoulders. I am way beyond the realm of being ticklish. I would lose every shred of control.

Well, I have been tickled for over two + hours and a couple of times as little as a couple of minutes, those I must have been hyper ticklish or something, I was balistic, or maybe it was the tickler! But, I'm always interested in having those limits pushed. So "bring it on!" to coin a phrase. HEhehe

I find it depends on the day. I have been broken in 1/2 hour and I have lasted 2 and a 1/2 hours. I've stopped when I could have taken more, have gone until I am choking and can't catch my breath, and I've gotten to the point where I can no longer laugh and just cry. I often fall asleep right after a good tickle torture. I have found some of the best tickles are when your limitations were pushed and you go a little further than you thought you could. I also find that you reach a point where your entire body is ticklish. There isn't anywhere that can't be tickled. That really sucks (in the good way) 😱 We usually go until the 'lee is begging for the grand finalee. We like to end with a short, fast tickle in which ever area seemed the most ticklish that day.

One time while I was held down and couldn't defend myself my cousin was tickling me. She was tickling my stomach, and even though I tried my hardest to last and take it, I was begging her to stop after 20 sec. On the other hand I can dish it out for hours, or until my "victim" is completely broken, and then some. That's providing we didn't first set up any rules, such as safety words and such.

what is it like to break someone or take them past there point of no return

BellyButtonsRoc said:
Bring it On Now thats a Good movie Yay! for Cheerleaders 😀 hehe sorry im wandering off topic here

Back on topic now 😛

Bring it On made me feel dumber after watching it

i could only take like 30 seconds,i start squealing then and begging and if the tickler finds my weak spot,i will plead with them to stop and do anything. as for me tickling someone,i can tickle as long as person can take it.

It depends how much it tickles how long I can take it, but usually I guess less than a minute and then have a pause, just to continue more again. One evening I had my friend tickling me the whole evening and still I wanted more, it was fun, I wish that could happen more often.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back