• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how many of you actually seen spasms?

natscott6282

TMF Expert
I been in here about a year so far and chatted loads and tbh I am surprised how few ppl even in this community ever saw those reflex tummy muscle spasms u get from grazing the skin there especially up the hip hollows, when the tummy sort of ripples uncontrollably.

its rlly important imho if u wanna get the maximum ticklishness in to a person to look out for them as u then know where to focus if u want the ticklishness to build and build and build.

these are called abdominal reflexes btw and seeing them means ur rlly tickling them when in most videos the tickler moves off way too quickly

I've experienced exactly this -- when the woman's fingers graze a spot on my abdomen and the muscles underneath go rogue like "This tickles too much, we gotta get out of here" and twitch urgently away from the sensation of their own accord. Everything about getting tickled is about having control of your own body wrested away from you, but this is a separate, parallel phenomenon occurring alongside, and simultaneously with, the involuntary laughter and flailing bodily movements. It's your own muscles trying, with inevitable futility, to evade the intolerably tickly sensations of those fingertips.

I think I need a lesson! I've seen the lee's tummy ripple from a light touch, which I think is super cute, but on the same person I'd get a spastic reaction from digging around hipbones, floating rib, etc. I admit I don't know how to use the ripple to build things up. Just make the ripple happen over and over? And then do what?

I been in here about a year so far and chatted loads and tbh I am surprised how few ppl even in this community ever saw those reflex tummy muscle spasms u get from grazing the skin there especially up the hip hollows, when the tummy sort of ripples uncontrollably.

its rlly important imho if u wanna get the maximum ticklishness in to a person to look out for them as u then know where to focus if u want the ticklishness to build and build and build.

these are called abdominal reflexes btw and seeing them means ur rlly tickling them when in most videos the tickler moves off way too quickly
as a Lee this is my absolute favorite way to be tickled. Gets the best reactions and is the best way to test the strength of the bonds holding me 😆

I think I need a lesson! I've seen the lee's tummy ripple from a light touch, which I think is super cute, but on the same person I'd get a spastic reaction from digging around hipbones, floating rib, etc. I admit I don't know how to use the ripple to build things up. Just make the ripple happen over and over? And then do what?
u can dm if u want or go on discord

I experienced that. When my Boyfriend Was tickling my lower tummy I wasn't in control of my tummy muscles no matter how hard I tried. I had to beg him not to make me wet myself to stop him. Quite ticklish there, it was a very intense tickling.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

8/16/2024
Visit Clips4Sale! The webs biggest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back