• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many people use safe words?

Tklpro1

TMF Poster
How many people use safe words? I hate them. I don't want to stop until I'M ready (he hee). However, I would occasionaly use one if requested. I think a good one is Antidisestablishmentarianism. It would have to be be said with perfect enunciation. My personal preference would be to have my victim recite the alphabet backwards in swahili. I would stop tickling the minute she reached "A".

Actually I have my tickle-toy boy hold a small red ball, which he is to drop if he needs me to stop tickling 🙂 So far, in over 10 years, he has never dropped it once 🙂 (Then again, that may just mean that I'm not sadistic enough, LOL!)

Luv,

Guess it depends on the person. I love for a lee to be tickled crazy from sensations rather than being out of breath. So I've always felt that safewords are necessary (because you'll never know when someone's having an emergency; asthma...choking...pain...extreme discomfort from bondage). But they should seldom or never be used simply because it "tickles too much".

But what people tell me they really like is the stoplight system. Red for stop "MUST stop", yellow for "slow down until I catch my breath", and of course Green for "torture away"

But to answer the question, yes, I use one because my gf is not into tickling but does allow me to indulge. I'd never want her to be uncomfy.

Last edited:
It's my hubby's goal in life to make me call for "Mercy" so I guess you could say that's our safe word. I don't think I could go without one. Not that brave!

My wife doesn't have one. Truthfully, she doesn't need one because I stop at the first sign of real discomfort after the night that I literally almost killed her. Yes, I almost tickled my wife to death. I am not proud of it - I was scared out of my wits! She is deathly- and I mean DEATHLY ticklish on her sides. I had her tied up spread eagle, face down and started DIGGING into those sides and didn't stop. After like 5 minutes straight of insane chaotic tickle torture, she broke into some sort of uncontrollable hyperventalation and couldn't exhale!!!! I quickly untied her and held her and told her it would be okay and to just relax and let it flow- you know very gently....She caught her breath but I'll never be quite that sadistic with her again. I'm a meanie.

awwwww...That's too bad. You got sort of carried away I guess. I understand though...I've done that myself a few times though not really to the same degree. My husband has a below normal lung capacity and if I tickle his feet he starts coughing and can't breathe well. 🙁

Likewise, if I tickle my girl too long, blood will rush to her head from laughing hard and she'll get a headache. It's no fun tickling someone who's uncomfortable.

I don't consider it time well spent if I don't get a headache afterwards. 😛 hehehe

nessonite said:
LOL!!! Too true!

All I have to do is tickle my wife silly and nookie is in my very near future. Headache, no headache, whatever. It flips on her switch.

While a safeword is in place for the lees' security and peace of mind, I myself have never said a safeword. I have never been made to say it! Usually, a lee will use it, well some lees' at least. It should only be used in emergencies however if a word is there that will make the tickling stop, it will be used and sometimes abused. Like crying wolf when there is indeed NO wolf in sight.
Tis a matter of trust. That is the bottom line. If trust is there, the need for a safeword should not be required or needed. Trust on both ends.
Trust by the lee that the tickler will know when to break and or stop and trust by the LER that the lee will not use or abuse the safeword when it is not actually needed.
Bottom line, personally I would rather NOT have one BUT, if the lee requires one, then for the comfort of all involved, let her/him have one........until one abuses the priviledge 🙂

TTD

TickledToDeath said:
While a safeword is in place for the lees' security and peace of mind, I myself have never said a safeword. I have never been made to say it! Usually, a lee will use it, well some lees' at least. It should only be used in emergencies however if a word is there that will make the tickling stop, it will be used and sometimes abused. Like crying wolf when there is indeed NO wolf in sight.
Tis a matter of trust. That is the bottom line. If trust is there, the need for a safeword should not be required or needed. Trust on both ends.
Trust by the lee that the tickler will know when to break and or stop and trust by the LER that the lee will not use or abuse the safeword when it is not actually needed.
Bottom line, personally I would rather NOT have one BUT, if the lee requires one, then for the comfort of all involved, let her/him have one........until one abuses the priviledge 🙂

TTD

I think if one is lucky enough to even have a ticklee who'll allow you to tie and tickle them, it's probably best to go by what they want. I'd rather tickle for hours stop n go than have to worry about making a mistake. It takes a history with someone to recognize what's too much or too little for them since everyone is different. Once history is established, then definitely, the need for a safeword goes dramatically down. Not all ticklees like to be pushed either. Even the lee side of myself doesn't like more than spurts of tickling because I like to feel more relaxed than harrassed and out of breath. So I'd say safewords are key in establishing future boundaries where words won't be needed.

VaTickler said:
I think if one is lucky enough to even have a ticklee who'll allow you to tie and tickle them, it's probably best to go by what they want. I'd rather tickle for hours stop n go than have to worry about making a mistake. It takes a history with someone to recognize what's too much or too little for them since everyone is different. Once history is established, then definitely, the need for a safeword goes dramatically down. Not all ticklees like to be pushed either. Even the lee side of myself doesn't like more than spurts of tickling because I like to feel more relaxed than harrassed and out of breath. So I'd say safewords are key in establishing future boundaries where words won't be needed.

The type of relatonship, history and the right pair of partners makes all the difference.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back