• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How much should a set of stocks be worth?

birdburdy

TMF Poster
I'm curious about something - I want to know what people would value a set of stocks to be.

1. Real wooden stocks
About 3" thick, 4' wide and heavy.

2. Replica play stocks made of foam
4" thick foam is used, but this is covered in a wood-like veneer. The stocks are light but they don't hold the 'lee quite as securely.

I'm not actually going to go ahead and build these for people BTW, I'm just wondering what people would value them at.

Thanks.

hmm i believe thats something that depends on what the end result is like and if it's to ure taste.Like say u start of with a base stock with 2 holes in it with decent wood and reasonable in size ... somewhat worht hmm 20 to 30 meaby?? and meaby the most exspensive one that has more holes and locks with padding and heavier wood thats build in a bed frame with toe bind rings etc etc for bout 200.

now this question is probably already being solved in another forum discussion but c'mon a pair of stocks, how hard is that to make ??

I dunno, Burdy.. lol! :cry

The stocks I've seen in videos can scarcely be called such other than they resemble what stocks should be I guess. They have holes. Hands and feet stick through them. That's the end of the comparison.😱

I can't speak for the others here... but my own stocks are of very high quality, they're heavy, thick, with tight sized wrist and ankle holes (the victim wears the cushioning- which, as anyone who knows how to make stocks understands, with the right sized holes you don't need cushioning anyway) .. and also very original in concept and design (such as my Westfield Stocks design).

I think it's because of this-- plus the history connected to my stocks, backed up in magazine layouts and photos from private and public events-- that I've been offered huge sums for my various devices.

To date I've only sold three from my past that I've actually used myself (a sorority set of stocks with video and signed by all the girls at that event, my huge Urn Jug stocks made of marble, and one from renfaires)- but I have custom designed and built many for others privately.

So my answer would be- in life, you get what you pay for.

KUJ

Thanks for posting Kuj!

I'm not thinking of buying or selling stocks (well maybe selling stocks one day, or if I were to move I might sell my stocks rather than pay for the transportation). I asked the question here because I wanted to get an insight into what ticklers thought they were worth.

My initial guess (call it hypothesis) was that ticklers wouldn't realise how much good stocks could be worth. Certainly $50 would struggle to pay for the materials alone! Even $200 wouldn't include man hours. In the BDSM community stocks (which are nice but relatively simple, i.e. for sticking at the foot of a bed) go for about $500.

I think if you want to do something you should do it properly. Surely cheap and nasty is just that?

KJ: do you mind if I ask you how much the sorority stocks went for, and can you remember the dimensions (wood thickness, depth)?

I dunno, Burdy.. lol! :cry

The stocks I've seen in videos can scarcely be called such other than they resemble what stocks should be I guess. They have holes. Hands and feet stick through them. That's the end of the comparison.😱

I can't speak for the others here... but my own stocks are of very high quality, they're heavy, thick, with tight sized wrist and ankle holes (the victim wears the cushioning- which, as anyone who knows how to make stocks understands, with the right sized holes you don't need cushioning anyway) .. and also very original in concept and design (such as my Westfield Stocks design).

I think it's because of this-- plus the history connected to my stocks, backed up in magazine layouts and photos from private and public events-- that I've been offered huge sums for my various devices.

To date I've only sold three from my past that I've actually used myself (a sorority set of stocks with video and signed by all the girls at that event, my huge Urn Jug stocks made of marble, and one from renfaires)- but I have custom designed and built many for others privately.

So my answer would be- in life, you get what you pay for.

KUJ

honestly, i think you'd find the most reasonably priced stocks to be built with your own hands. Its not like buying a coffee pot that has a set value to accomodate factory production; its a craft.
The amount of hours that go into it and the cost of materials are a minumum value. its like a painting: it could have taken a year to produce, and cost $20 in materials, but at the end of the day if its a shitty painting it still isnt worth anything.
On the contrary, if its a good painting that took just as long, and cost the same amount to produce, but its immaculate and wonderful, then it could very well go for $100s if not $1000s.
So basically, its like what Mr. K said: you get what you pay for.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back