• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How should I handle this situation

FTICKLER1

Friends of ours came over the past weekend and something interesting happened. A few times in the past my friend would mention that someone was laughing so hard you would think someone was tickling thier feet with a feather. Now he has no idea of my fetish (Tickling, mostly feet) so I always wondered if he was one of us. When we would go over his and his wife's house, a few times his wife would complain that her feet were cold and he would offer to rub her feet. She never took him up on his offer. I finally found out why!

I when out for drinks with both of them one night (My wife was not feeling well so I went by myself). We were sitting at a bar and his wife would spin her chair around and her foot would hit me in the leg. My friend went to the bathroom one time, his wife spun around and hit me again. I said "Give me that shoe so you don't hurt me anymore". I slip off her she and she says "Give that back to me" So I go to put it back on her foot and I start to tickle her foot through her socks. She starts jumping around and jerks her foot away. I wasn't sure if she was that ticklish or I just surpised her.

So, this past weekend we were together drinking some wine and at one point I starting rubbing my wife's feet. My wife knows about my fetish and although she hates to be tickled, she dones allow me to tickle her feet from time to time. As I was doing this his wife says "I'm watching him rub your feet and it is driving me crazy. I can't stand someone touching my feet. When I get a pedicure I go nuts" My friend says, "Come here so I can rib your feet" She just ignores him and my wife says "I don't like someone touching my feet either so I would never get a pedicure." Then my friend says "So I guess giving you a gift certificate for a pedicure would not be the best gift'"

So know I wonder if he is one of us and if he has fantasized about ticking my wife's feet like I have about tickling his wife's feet. How should I inquire if he is a closet tickler?

Let me know what you think.

Hi FTICKLER, I sense that you friend might be a foot admirer, not sure if he is a tickler though. Too bad both wives really don't like their feet touched.
With your wife, have you tried a soft feather?

mmm...that`s a rough one....you might want to just for fun let him see you tickle your wife....see how he reacts it also might open up that converstion,,

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back