• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to approach someone in pm

Iluv2Btickled

3rd Level Orange Feather
Hey everyone due to recent private messages I've received, I decided to start this thread on private messaging etiquette. Please add your do's and dont's here!

Do's

-Ask if it's ok to pm them in the first place

-Ask the person how they're doing

-In general, get to know them and make sure they're comfortable about chatting about tickling fetish and fetishes in general

Don'ts

-Say you saw their post that they posted like 5 years ago and it made you want to talk to them ( they prob wont remember)

-Ask to see a pic, their feet, their face, etc

-Ask to meet (unless person has previously stated in the past they are comfortable with this)

-Ask if they want to cyber or roleplay ( again, only if person is comfortable with this)

-Have a very non detailed message as to why you pmed in the first place; i.e " so you go to school there huh? how did you like it that time you got tickled? tell me about it."

These are some things that irk me. I try to give people chances even after they've done the donts. Please add more if you have some!

dont - badger somebody if they dont PM u back right away....maybe they just havent had a chance to answer you, or else they just dont want to talk to you. take the hint

BTW, could u re-add me to yahoo? or do u still hate me for lying about my age once upon a several years ago

Well done for putting this together. Etiquette shouldn't be forgotten online!

Do:

- Respect other people and their opinions.

Do NOT:

- Ask questions that they deem personal.

Those are two I'd like to add. 😛

DO--read up a little on the person you are trying to contact. Check their profile, read a few of their recent posts.

DON'T--start out asking to meet up and tickle them just because you're within a 300 mile radius and think you're going to get somewhere.

Way to go starting this thread, little sister!!!

Thanks my luverly sister! 😀 I knew you'd like this..

I'd like to add

DON'T

-call the person some childish name after they've told you not to pm them anymore! ( you know who you are)

BTW, could u re-add me to yahoo? or do u still hate me for lying about my age once upon a several years ago

This is a prime example of bringing up something from so long ago.

Vman, honey, if I deleted you from yahoo messenger, you gave me a reason to. At this point I dont know exactly what you're talking about, but people lie to me about their age all the time. Would you like to pm me in more detail as to what the case is with you and why I dont talk to you anymore on Yahoo?

Do:

Treat the first PM like the first face to face contact with a person. Just because they can't see your face doesn't give you license to be rude and lewd.

Don't:

Assume anything. Want to know something politely ask.

PS. I want everyone to know how painful it was not to make any wise ass remarks.

DO-

Be yourself. Try to be as disarming and as natural as possible.

Ask questions that help you get to know the person, things (besides the fetish, obviously) that could help you connect on some sort of common ground.

DON'T-

Be creepy or stalker-ish. As blackmagicjack said, it's like a first encounter face-to-face. Any questions that you wouldn't ask or information that you wouldn't share your first time talking to someone IRL should remain out of your first PMs to someone.

...at least, that's how I operate.

This is a prime example of bringing up something from so long ago.

Vman, honey, if I deleted you from yahoo messenger, you gave me a reason to. At this point I dont know exactly what you're talking about, but people lie to me about their age all the time. Would you like to pm me in more detail as to what the case is with you and why I dont talk to you anymore on Yahoo?

actually, id just like for u to b willing to talk to me on yahoo again.....i miss chattin with u...PM me and we can work this out ( i hope )

DO: Be kindly, polite & respectful. Answer messages when someone in a respectful way send you a message.

DON'T: Be rude, judge/opine only for offensive purpose. Don't answer messages and after lie about.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back