• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to casually either tickle or bring up tickling?

angelfantasy

So my lovely work colleague who is a very good friend is at my house this evening, we are going over some stuff for work. She's planning on drinking some champagne tonight to celebrate a recent success in her life and she alwaysss gets super playful after just a sip of alcohol, so baring that in mind things might be easier.
She tickled me on Saturday and earlier at work.
I want it to happen again and I want to tickle her again! How can I do this casually? Any suggestions?

I'd try something along the lines of 'Hey, you tickled me before...are YOU ticklish?' and then wiggle your fingers at her. If she reacts, there's your in. If she doesn't seem okay with it, you still have your answer 😉

~K

Agreed with those above me. Slip in a casual tickle, and see how she reacts. If it's unfavourably, just tell her you couldn't resist getting even with her for how she tickled you, to brush it off without making a fuss or trapping yourself in a corner.

uugh i know what u mean. it kinda stinks in the end, because its a fetish, it either turns u on or it doesnt (same like your sexual orientation)

but i guess its not hopeless though, i mean, i dont have a foot fetish, but after spending so much time around lots of people that do, i can certainly appreciate how cute they can be heheh

I'm dealing with a similar dilemma! (Well except I've never tickled or been tickled by my friend lol) but read some of the comments on that thread they are very helpful! (Or at least I hope they will be)

I'm dealing with a similar dilemma! (Well except I've never tickled or been tickled by my friend lol) but read some of the comments on that thread they are very helpful! (Or at least I hope they will be)

Still pondering your thing, but I'm starting to believe that being über-casual is the right way for you.

Please be sure to wear a Hawaiian shirt and board shorts when you do this. THATS REALLY CASUAL.

Tickling really is just a casual act for most people, it's only for those of us with the fetish who invest far too much into a rather simplistic interaction. If you are not going for like a full on session, which from the sounds of it you are not, you can easily just initiate it.

If they aren't ticklish or dislike it, it's not the worst thing in the world. Just respect their boundaries and don't try again

It's easy to get shy and overthink this, but most people (unless they really hate it) just think that tickling is a cute and fun way of being playfully intimate. Don't overthink it.

~K

Sounds like she already wants to. I would start by mentioning how much fun you had with her that night. Recall all the fun, not just the tickling... then say you should do it again sometime, throwing in, "I'd even enjoy being tickled again." Gauge her response.

Gauging by the timestamps, that evening has come and gone. Now the question is...how did it go? 😉

I'd agree with K about not overthinking this one, though. You said yourself that this friend is a very good friend, can get playful with you regardless of alcohol level, and in general sounds very close and trustworthy. I think the best answer to how to bring up tickling or to incite a ticklish situation can be better found in whatever dynamic you both have with each other, so it should definitely come casually and naturally! Heck, at this point in your friendship, it's probably safe to assume that "tickling" as a point of outright conversation is an easy possibility, even if brought up directly. "Hey, I have a thing for tickling, y'know! Just a funny fact I thought I'd mention, since you've tickled me quite a bit recently." Direct, but still probably casual enough in your case. 😛

Gauging by the timestamps, that evening has come and gone. Now the question is...how did it go? 😉

I'd agree with K about not overthinking this one, though. You said yourself that this friend is a very good friend, can get playful with you regardless of alcohol level, and in general sounds very close and trustworthy. I think the best answer to how to bring up tickling or to incite a ticklish situation can be better found in whatever dynamic you both have with each other, so it should definitely come casually and naturally! Heck, at this point in your friendship, it's probably safe to assume that "tickling" as a point of outright conversation is an easy possibility, even if brought up directly. "Hey, I have a thing for tickling, y'know! Just a funny fact I thought I'd mention, since you've tickled me quite a bit recently." Direct, but still probably casual enough in your case. 😛

Do you know what... I did it! I tickled her 😛 it was amazing, I was teasing her and tickling her on and off all evening, and she was doing it back... she has such a wonderful laugh and giggle, so so so cute :blush

Do you know what... I did it! I tickled her 😛 it was amazing, I was teasing her and tickling her on and off all evening, and she was doing it back... she has such a wonderful laugh and giggle, so so so cute :blush

That's fantastic! 😀

Now you have a way to always playfully tickle her whenever you like. And hell, maybe one of these days you might get the courage to tell her how much you *love* doing it 😉

~K

If I absolutely cannot find a way to slip it in casually, I've found that word games such as "Would you rather?" or "Never have I ever." Can provide a way to slip it in. It's kinda childish but if it's used among friends that usually doesn't matter, especially while drinking. Once the other person's/your ticklishness is brought up, it can be exploited and you can go from there.
Hope this helps, I agree with everything else as well. 🙂

Last edited:
Well done, over the past 29 years of trying to figure out this "tickling thing" I would say you handled that very very well. I have burned at least a dozen long term friendships by not respecting others boundaries and ignoring signs they were past uncomfortable.
-Always allow others to bring up the topic if possible, or make sure your questions are not terminal- make sure they can answer the question and move on if they are not comfortable. Going slow is never ever a bad thing........time is there let it grow and develop. You will be rewarded with some long term friendships that will talk with you and understand you "dig it" even if they don't.
I have 5 ladies that routinely tease me about tickling and legs and female feet. They know I love the teasing, because I never pressed the issues. Good luck and Happy Hunting in the future!

Hmm.... Here's a fairly dusty thread for me to jam my annoying nose into roughly three months after it matters.

To answer the "casual" question, I would go for something a bit more strategic than what everybody else says.

Step one: Do something playfully annoying to get a reaction.
Like making a smart comment, or ruffling hair.. Anything to goad them into retaliating.

Step two: LET them retaliate. Don't try to avoid it, or run away, or complain. Just take the hit. By natural social law, this means it's your turn.

Step three: Now it's your turn to do something playful in retaliation to what they just did. I shouldn't need to guess what your move is gonna be.

Using this simple tactic, you can essentially make it their fault that you did what you did, and 100% validate your actions in the process. You cover all of your ends, and achieve your objective in one well-executed gambit.

Sounds like she already wants to. I would start by mentioning how much fun you had with her that night. Recall all the fun, not just the tickling... then say you should do it again sometime, throwing in, "I'd even enjoy being tickled again." Gauge her response.

I think this is spot on .... and yes, as another mentioned .. dress nicely but in a way that you are very open to being tickled .... do not become fixated on expectations .... a downfall for us all .... just be playful ... :wub

That's wonderful!:clap: I 'm so happy for you!

Brilliant! I am so happy for you ... it is wonderful ....she may find she likes being tickled by you ... and tickling you, too! 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back