• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to get boyfriend to tickle more?

cammie said:
My new boyfriend definately is a tickler, I enjoy it, I think it
is a turn on! But whenever he tickles me he stops real fast.
If I tickle him back he immediately gives up! I enjoy playful
tickling but all of the fun in it for me is in "the attack". If I
ask him to tickle me its not as fun. Any ideas?

Tell him exactly what you just told us!

"I enjoy tickling, it is a fun and erotic was to be intimate with you.
I enjoy playful tickling but all of the fun in it for me is in "the attack".
It is not as fun if I have to ask you to tickle me..so just tickle me any old time you feel like it, OK."

If that doesn't work...here is my email address... 😉

Oh and welcome to TMF! :wavingguy

Make it clear to him that prolonged tickling is a turn on for you, and he will do it often. 😀

milagros317 said:
Make it clear to him that prolonged tickling is a turn on for you, and he will do it often. 😀

Well, if you're lucky. It might take many, many, MANY reminders.

I also agree with tommy, as a boyfriend when you tell us something that turns you on we can wait to get around you so that we can see how it turns out. Like tommy said just tell you like it and that it turns yu one and you should be set, unless hes one of the thick headed ones...lol.

Tell him you want to see how long you can take and not to stop unless you use a certain safeword.
OR]
Instigate......dare him to tickle you for.........?
OR
Set a time and tell him you want to see how you can handle being tickled for a ? length of time........

TTD

Hiya Cammie! :bunny:
As it happens my new bf already knew i was ticklish and had indulged several times. :blaugh: so i don't at the moment share your situation; but i once did have a bf who:idunno:needed some education.:ermm:

They say all guys need a woman to explain things to them and he sure fell into that category!🙄 so i didn't worry about doing that. But the question was how to do it in a way that didn't massacre his masculine machismo. (Don 't let them fool you, honey, they ALL have it -even if just a little 😉 )

So what to do. I think the advice offered you here is really good. Don't be afraid to tell him what gets your juices roaring. I never cease to be amazed at how quickly guys can learn even the most intricate manoeuvre if you tell them it turns you on.
I swear they'd even get out of the car to ask directions if we told them it made us horny! :blaugh:

Seriously though, go for it, hon. He'll respond. You might even combine it with one of TTD's games. They sound totally awesome!

And here's the clue. telling him what you want and then offering such a totally FUN suggestion will make it easier on him since he won't have to make himself change his ways. He'll just be trying a new game to turn you on. In other words you've just made his learning into something fun!
Trust me, girl, it'll work! 😀

Many blessings, and best of luck!
Let us know how it turns out😉

Chickles:redheart:

If he likes and enjoys tickling then definately be foward about it.

My SO is alittle, I guess you could say skittish, about it. Even though the man and me both are heavy players in BDSM.

Guess the best thing is just talk to him.

:dogpile:

DAMN, Chickles know's us men like a book!!! I think we should make her TMF counselor. She hit that one right on the nail head.

If my girlfriend told me that tickling got her all hot and bothered, I run through traffic on the interstate blindfolded during rush hour traffic, just to get to her.

I don't know if I would arrive alive or in one piece to tickle her, but I'd damn sure try. :xpulcy:

witchtickler :firedevil

Well, maybe he is more ticklee than tickler? That's why he stops fast.. not sure though

tickle more by boyfriend

Cammie,

I wish you were my girlfriend. Sigh...........................

Last edited:
Hiya!! :bunny:
Witchtickler wrote:
DAMN, Chickles know's us men like a book!!!

OMG!! :wowzer: I like totally WISH!!:blush::blush:
I can think of a few guys who'd be happy to disavow you of such wonderfully complimentary perceptions. :blaugh::blaugh:

Still, i can sure use the boost to to my confidence as i enter this new relationship, since the truth is that i'm as nervous and unsure about what to do as any girl ever was! :shake::shake:
So thanks Witch-ler! :bowing::xpulcy:

One thing i would like to say,
*Chickles puts on her Ann Landers make-up mask😛*
I know everyone means well, but :ermm: i'd advise some serious caution on any course of action that involved teasing or tricking a person into doing what you want them to do. It's generally not a good way to build mutual respect and love in a relationship. Talking and sharing what you like is way better by far.

Hope that helps,
Many blessings,

Chickles :redheart:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back