• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to have an intense long session?

LoveTickleGirl

I am trying to have an exclusively foot tickling session at least an hour long with some models, but the problem is, I heard after 20-30 minutes, many if not most women would start to get more or less desensitized. So if there a way to have a long and intense session without the girl getting desensitized?

switch techniques , tickle the tops of her feet . go between her toes . use baby oil , your tongue , Q tips, .

I am trying to have an exclusively foot tickling session at least an hour long with some models, but the problem is, I heard after 20-30 minutes, many if not most women would start to get more or less desensitized. So if there a way to have a long and intense session without the girl getting desensitized?
Of course it depends upon the person, but I'd recommend first and foremost to think of the feet, not as a tickle spot, but as a region of tickle spots. Covering more space at a time is not necessarily the best long-term strategy. Also, doing one foot at a time will give you a whole new world to switch to if the first foot gets desensitized enough. But for the actual tickling, try focusing on a limited tender area and lightly scratch around there for a while. Occasionally move to a different spot. Do each toe individually. Spend time between each toe. Try the tops of the feet, the heel, the side, the sole, etc. Before switching to the other foot, it's a good time to do a broader scrubbing with a brush or similar implement, but don't go too hard. Not only can that be approaching the pain threshold for some, but it can lead to desensitization over time more easily. Switch to the other foot and spend a lot of time there doing what you did to the first one. The sensitivity of the untouched foot should be pretty high because the brain has gotten used to all the tickling being on the one foot. Eventually do the scrubbing. After a while, switch back to the other foot again and wash, rinse and repeat.

Other thoughts are to keep the bindings loose enough to encourage maximum blood flow to the feet. Reduced blood flow or slight nerve compression will reduce sensitivity over the duration of the session. Keep the temperature of the room warm enough (but still comfortable). Some people's feet get cold easily and that deadens the sensations applied. Consider using a blindfold, as surprise is a factor in how easily a person predicts the tickling. Even if they can't see the bottoms of their feet and exactly where you're going to tickle next, just knowing you've switched before you touch or anything like that can work against you. Vary your pressure, pattern, texture, and tools. Have a good quality electric toothbrush on hand, which is intense, but also lets you have fine control of exactly what part of the foot you want to target.

Good luck!

The reason you see folks move to different parts of the foot, add in massage, different tools, and give breaks (this is generally where you see transitions in a clip) is because people desensitize overtime. The more intense, the quicker the desensitization takes place, period.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back