• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How To Make A Self-Extracting File With WinRAR & Split It So It Can Be Uploaded

Anonymous2

TMF Poster
How To Make A Self-Extracting File With WinRAR & Split It So It Can Be Uploaded To The Forum

1) Open WinRAR

2) Click Add

3) Pick a name for the file, make sure the archive format is RAR, the compression method is Best, open the Split to volumes, bytes menu and pick the first one on the list, the Update mode should be set to Add and replace files, under Archiving options, checkmark: Create SFX archive

4) Add the file or files like normal and when you have everything ready, click OK to create your file

5) Part 1 of the file will have a .exe entension, but in order to upload it to the forum, you need to change it to a .rar extension because the forum doesn't allow .exe file uploads (at least not right now)

6) Upload the pieces like normal and make sure that you tell people that they need to change part 1 to a .exe in order for it to work. If they do it correctly, anybody can extract the files with or without WinRAR.

This is how to do it with WinRAR. You can split files with WinZip but they don't stay as zip files. They change to .z01, .z02, .z03, etc, and the last piece has the zip extension. The thing is, even though you can make self-extracting zip files with WinZip, you can't split them. With WinRAR you can make self-extracting rar files and split them which allows us to upload them to the forum. I hope these instructions are clear enough for people that couldn't figure it out before. Good Luck!

Last edited:
I don't understand this: WinRAR split the files (like HACHA, HJSPLIT) or compress the files (like WinZIP, FreeZip)?
Or both process?
Thank's.

Anonymous said:
This is how to do it with WinRAR. You can split files with WinZip but they don't stay as zip files. They change to .z01, .z02, .z03, etc, and the last piece has the zip extension. The thing is, even though you can make self-extracting zip files with WinZip, you can't split them. With WinRAR you can make self-extracting rar files and split them which allows us to upload them to the forum. I hope these instructions are clear enough for people that couldn't figure it out before. Good Luck!

Thanx Anonymous !! While reading the beginning it seems simple, but that quote above lost me 😛 ..... I know it's easy, i should post in hacha maybe as usually...but i'll try to fix it up.

El Teka, It does both. Splits and compresses if I am not mistaken.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back