• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to tell him? Advice?

chocolatepuddin

Hey everyone,
I've been in love with tickling for the longest time (ever since I was little). I haven't ever told anyone about it, but I really want to enjoy being tied up and tickled.
The guy I'm with now is the closest I've ever come to telling anyone. I've sort of hinted at it. He tickles me playfully, but only has he tied me up once and because I asked him to (and because he thought I was joking). He knows it "excites me playfully" as he puts it, but I don't think he really gets how much I enjoy it. I'd like to tell him. I want to experience and share this with him, but I'm just so nervous to tell him. I don't want to freak him out or scare him away.
I would love to hear all of your ideas on how to tell him.
Thanks!
Lauren

Hmm i would just say to go out yerself and let things flow like they go but then again it's not that easy.It's easy to say it and in front of a mirror or alone but when with the person it's way more difficult.

I have no experiance in the field for it so i can only sugjest to talk about , or try to find stuff out more with him.Dunno if u have sex talk and stuff ya know like things u like doing , things he likes etc etc.It's always hard to predict since some are more open to it then others , some woulden't mind and go with it while others like u are afraid of could freak and start being distant and all sooo it's a 50/50 bet i believe.

It will be hard but i sugjest u just talk about it, i mean if he is the guy u like and vice versa , ure gonna spend a looooot of time together and eventually it needs to get out right??

You'll just have to be blunt. Next time you goad him into tickling you, tell him you have to make a confession. If you scare him away, then he isn't the guy for you. Though keep in mind, it's not like you asked him to do anything disgusting. So your particular fetish is not extreme as some of the other "colorful" ones that exist. :lol

I fully empathize with you on this. I haven't told many people, but I can easily remember the terror beforehand. The only thing is I've never had that terror be justified. For instance my best friend's response after I hyped up what I Was about to say was to laugh and go "I thought it was going to be something really bad!"

I guess the two bits of advice I could give (very generally, since I don't know either of you) is not to expect him to fully understand after one conversation. Even if all you manage to do is convince him to really try it, I'm sure he'll be able to figure out the rest once you've been through it.

Second, it's easy for us to think we are complete freaks for enjoying this and expect others to see us as the worst case scenario we've cooked up. The thing is though, people like many bizarre things behind closed doors and in that grand scheme of things it's actually pretty harmless that we just like to tickle and be tickled. Like I said at the start, it never stop being terrifying, but glumly entering the conversation and treating it like you're confessing a terrible crime can send out totally the wrong vibe.

We like laughter and fun and tickling with the people we're attracted to. Much worse things in the world than that.

Good luck!

Dear Lauren,

Heyas. 1st off, welcome to the forum! I'm sure happy another ticklish lady is here...there's not enough of us. 😉

Okay, how to solve this problem, um, okay. 1st off, drop hints. Dress down into sexy lingerie (or even nothing at all) and come up to him waging a feather or fluffing a static duster between you fingers. Then grin and say, "come and get me tiger" the slowly walk towards the bedroom, strutting your stuff all the way. ^_~

If that doesn't peak his interest then this guy needs a wake up call and to do it I'd go with PurpleStyle's blunt approach. I can't believe this guy doesn't get it to be honest. Most guys love to tickle a hot woman (as far as I've seen on this forum). Anywho, there's my advice for ya.

Stay in touch, or stay in our "dungeon". Either way, WE'RE GONNA TICKLE YA! ^_~

Dear Lauren,

Heyas. 1st off, welcome to the forum! I'm sure happy another ticklish lady is here...there's not enough of us. 😉

Okay, how to solve this problem, um, okay. 1st off, drop hints. Dress down into sexy lingerie (or even nothing at all) and come up to him waging a feather or fluffing a static duster between you fingers. Then grin and say, "come and get me tiger" the slowly walk towards the bedroom, strutting your stuff all the way. ^_~

If that doesn't peak his interest then this guy needs a wake up call and to do it I'd go with PurpleStyle's blunt approach. I can't believe this guy doesn't get it to be honest. Most guys love to tickle a hot woman (as far as I've seen on this forum). Anywho, there's my advice for ya.

Stay in touch, or stay in our "dungeon". Either way, WE'RE GONNA TICKLE YA! ^_~

I agree aswel that being a guy u have to be gay or realy not in the mood to NOT engage in a taunt like that.

Aswel as lots of males have an intrest in it BUT there are exceptions.So it is in a slight posibility that he's not intrested in it.Excample for this is i draw tickle art , there is this watcher and i also found a second one on another artists page that they love tickling but HATE to see them nude...

Where all difrrent , lots of us are here for the common intrest , others are on other forums.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back