• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to tell others about your foot/tickling fetish

grey wolf

I've posted another thread talking about foot and/or tickling as fetish or something in addition to a 'regular sex drive'. I'm in the latter category, but I'm going to use the term fetish as an umbrella term for ease.

I noticed in a couple of threads, people talking about the secrecy of their fetish and I get the feeling that some people are slightly ashamed of the matter. I've started this thread so that anyone who may have some words of wisdom may impart those pearls to others who may be at a point where they desperately need it; especially with a loved one.

Before you attempt anything, you need to be clear how important the tickling fetish is to you. Is it something that you can give or take, or is it something that you can't live without? Are you able to actually let it go and remain true to your partner, or are you inclined to seek the satisfaction elsewhere?

My major piece of advice is that in a relationship, get it out early. There are several reasons for this: firstly, if you're up-front and honest early, there's more chance of it being accepted as something of a ground rule - something is part of who you are and isn't to be changed (assuming you don't want to compromise it). Also, if you string someone along and tell them later on, chances are that it will seem as if you don't entirely trust that special someone, who may feel somewhat rebuked by a lack of candour.

At the outset, I have to make it clear that there is one carnal rule when it comes to telling anyone about a non-mainstream sexual preference: you have to treat it as if it's entirely normal. I think a lot of people, when they have to admit to something unusual, tend to act ashamed and uncertain. The critical thing is that if you act like it's weird, chances are that's how it'll be all.
Above all, you've got to be open about it. Naturally, questions like "So how did this happen?" and "But what do you get out of tickling?" are destined to follow. In short, you can answer these types of questions with more questions like "Why do men get turned on by breasts?" In other words it's something that can't be explained, nor should it have to be.

Thirdly, you have to be confident in yourself. You need to be able to tell your partner/friends that this is a part of you and that you don't necessarily want to change it. If your partner/friend isn't able to coape with the idea, you need to be asking yourself the one critical question: "Can I bend on this?"
If you try to push this down, knowing that you can't restrain this natural urge, you are probably more likely to end up resenting your partner for their failure to fulfil you sexually, or enter 'no man's land' by looking for the gratification you want elsewhere. Relationships are give and take but you have to make sure that you're not giving more than you can actually give (We call that 'nemo dat quad non habet' in law as a crude analogy).

Finally, you need to be prepared for all outcomes. You need to be prepared that this might get blown out of your control and may be told to others. Sometimes, no matter how good a judge of character we are, we can't predict what others will do with our sensitive information.
I for one told a close frind of mine who went out and told a whole series of friends. Ironically, I built up the courage to explain it to them and ended up earning a lot of respect for being so honest with them, particularly when I was put in that position against my will (boy did I enjoy the public roasting that my new enemy received thereafter!)
The point is that there is every chance that your secret may become scandal; if you really are comfortable with yourself, that needs to come across in your handling of the subject.

In short, the 'problem' is only a 'problem' if you make it sound like one. I have told every one of my girlfriends about my affinity for tickling and two agreed to be regular ticklees after the break-up. Even more prudish ones were eventually swayed, simply by the fact that I was able to speak openly about it.
I've found that a fantastic little analogy is that it's not like those who derive pleasure from taking advantage of others. It is meant to be a consensual activity that can bring heightened sexual and romantic experience as an embodiment of trust in your partner and a kinky little bedroom activity.

Above all, make sure that, if you get you're partner's go-ahead, that you don't go all-in too soon. By that, I mean don't use it as an excuse to torture the hell out of them every five minutes or tickle them to the point of exhaustion. Make sure you start slow and ease it in. Talk about it, work up to more sadistic tickle encountrers, if that is your flavour.

I don't know if this helps at all. If any of you are like me, I had my heart in my throat when I knew that I needed to tell my first serious girlfriend. But ironically, betrayal caused my to have more faith in myself and what I enjoy. I can honestly tell you, though, that if your partner is worth the time, the fact alone that you tell them, whether you want to indulge your fetish or not, will prove to them the level of trust that you repose in them and your relationship, if it is worth a damn, will be that much stronger for the risk.
But remember, there is always a risk.

I think the worse that could happen is someone misunderstand your fetish and that's it. Actually regardless of the outcome I'm usually relieved when I tell someone. I already posted my picture online and my real name which is Jordan Ray Little. I'm not ashamed of my fetish. I'm nervous about reactions to it, but ashamed? Nah.

This thread comes at a perfect time. I just told my girlfriend about my fetish and she was totally cool with it and our relationship has greatly improved. She is the only one who really knows and it took 2 years for me to break down and tell. I now wish that it would have come out sooner and encourage all yall in the closet to tell someone you can really trust. It is really hard but really worth it.

I had to say mine cause I had protect my sexuality. A girl asked me if I liked asses, I said no. She said boobs. Nope. To say I'm not gay I whispered "I have a Foot Fetish, none that pleases me." That's what I said.

Well, I never make a secret I like feet or tickling. Also, gonevart, why don't you like boobs nor asses, never heard of such a straight male. Doesn't matter anyway.

What I wanted to say is, I never say I have a fetish, I just shamelesly am able to say I like tickling and barefeet. No one ever frowned at me, but that's where I live and not in the US. ^^ What I AM fully sure of though is that most fetishists make it too hard for themselves, fixating too much on one thing!
I am able to enjoy sex in many ways, and I neither go directly at girls' feet vigourously slobbering or sniffing their soles. Bah! Hell no! I rather have a romantic foreplay (I combine tickling and footplay with actual vanilla sex). Also, if I want to get REALLY dirty with a lady, I probably do stuff that are considered freakier than feet and tickling combined! Ha!

Last edited:
Multiple fetishes when dealing with any single fetish is pretty easy to develop. I used to just like tickling until I realized I love tickling feet so now I have a foot fetish as well.

Well, I never make a secret I like feet or tickling. Also, gonevart, why don't you like boobs nor asses, never heard of such a straight male. Doesn't matter anyway.

What I wanted to say is, I never say I have a fetish, I just shamelesly am able to say I like tickling and barefeet. No one ever frowned at me, but that's where I live and not in the US. ^^ What I AM fully sure of though is that most fetishists make it too hard for themselves, fixating too much on one thing!
I am able to enjoy sex in many ways, and I neither go directly at girls' feet vigourously slobbering or sniffing their soles. Bah! Hell no! I rather have a romantic foreplay (I combine tickling and footplay with actual vanilla sex). Also, if I want to get REALLY dirty with a lady, I probably do stuff that are considered freakier than feet and tickling combined! Ha!

Well here in the U.S, well from my experiences, people would make fun of me. In my freshman year, a girl found out and told everyone. It got bad enough where some would call me "Foot Fetish Boy." Luckly for me, when some guys tried to see if the fetish existed, I managed to shut it off. How? I thought of something bad. Soon no one belived her. Boy was she pissed.

On the boobs and butts thing, witproduct, I will look at boobs not butts.

I never actually had to tell any of my prior girlfriends. They usually found out the hard way. They didn't mind it and were pretty cool with it. It usually went along the lines of, "you're really into this, aren't you". To my reply being, "yep". Out of the bag right there. They saw it as a form of foreplay, or something I just liked doing. I never pushed it onto them. An ex did let me tie her up from time to time. She saw it as kinky, but not weird.

I guess what I am saying is that if you establish it early it's not a big surprise. Thus no need for an uncomfortable revelation. So go out there and tickle your mates (to the English out there I mean girlfriend / boyfriend, not your friends in general, LOL). Yeah, that's a moral we can all live with.

I see no reason to tell any casual friends. That's none of their business. (Before I was married) If a had a GF that was a blabbermouth I probably wouldn't tell her. Luckily I never had that problem. Anyways, if you have true friends they wouldn't care or see it as a negative. After the high school years I never 'hung with a crowd' I hate that lifestyle. Oftentimes they're not your friend, but another's friend in the crowd. Eh, I'm babbling time to wrap it up. But in retrospect the whole projection of your fetish as normal is solid advice. Don't get defensive.

Last edited:
I agree with most of this!

I was and still kind of am self-conscious about my fetish. But lately I don't know what came over me but I suddenly became sick of hiding it. Do you know what the reaction from my female friends were? It was either "awesome! that's cute" or "meh, not that big a deal." It really isn't anything to be ashamed of it. it seems the only people who are pressured by this issue are pressured because of themselves.

I,m in a somewhat different situation, I,m a good player in a very high profile sport, good enough to get a free university education. I,m also considered "Hot"{not my words} because I,m young, big, blonde and flashy, but only when I play because that is when I,m the most relaxed. When I,m not playing I am really shy{painfully so} and very much an introvert. There are two types of people that follow me, the ones who would like to see me excel and the other group who would like nothing better than to see me fall flat on my face and would derive great pleasure from this. It,s difficult not knowing who is who. Can I trust a certain person or not, so to feel safe I choose not to trust anyone completely and would never tell anybody about my fetish as it would travel through this university like wild fire and probably ruin my reputation altogether. I have only met one other person with the same type of fetish and he is seen in an extremely negative way. People say terrible things about him and are also very cruel. I feel very bad for him and I also realize that they would do the same to me if they ever found out. I,m not willing to put myself through that so I keep it inside and don,t mention it to anyone or anywhere except here. I can,t imagine playing with people calling me sick, pervert or freak. Sometimes I wish that I was just a regular student and could blend in with the crowd but that is impossible and wishful thinking. Some students think that I have got all the breaks and don,t realize how hard I have worked and practiced to get to this far. Little do they know about the secret that I keep to myself and how it would affect me if it was ever revealed. At some point I hope to be able to share it with someone but now is not the time or place. Perhaps after I graduate it might be different but as for the present, there is no way.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back