• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How would you define "unbearable"?

Tickle4444

TMF Regular
It seems like there are a lot of people who will say that the soles of their feet are "unbearably" ticklish - but that they do, on some level, enjoy having the soles of their feet tickled. I know in all the stories I wrote (Michael J Fox/Marty McFly/Alex P Keaton/Mike Flaherty), the lee will always proclaim that the soles of his feet are "unbearably" ticklish - but they always turn out to enjoy it on some level, even if they (at least, in the case of Marty) may not always admit it.

So, anyway, what are your thoughts on what it means to be "unbearably" ticklish?

I kind of have 2 definitions...

The bad"unbearable" feels like just some weird, chilly scratch, like it doesn't tickle so much as it's just really, really uncomfortable. Thats usually the feeling I get tickled by someone I really don't want to.

I can also get where if I'm tickled a certain way, I get really weak and like unable to put up much of a struggle, but I don't really think that counts, becuase thats kinda cool.:super_hap

As a ler (with an unbearably ticklish gf) here's how I define it:

When tickling causes the lee to:

1. Preform extreme involuntary movements, such as jerking the head back, falling down, falling out of the chair, knocking things over, kicking/punching etc.

2. Go into silent laughter almost immediately, losing ability to breath and form coherent speech

3. Genuinely panic if tickling is prolonged past breaking point

4. cry

Then that's unbearably ticklish. If the lee melts into a ball of giggles at the mere hint of tickling (such as approaching with fingers wiggling) then the lee is unbearably ticklish. If she flinches in suspicion when you touch her in a ticklish spot, then she's unbearably ticklish.

P.S. no I'm not an abusive bf lol. I respect her ticklishness and after discovering her limits (and learning how extremely ticklish she actually is) I've kept int gentle, teasing and never longer than a few seconds at a time. She's just too ticklish for her own good lol

I agree with rtl on this one. Respect your lee and your lee will respect you. Traumatise your lee and lose her forever.

Tickling isn't only one sided.

Unbearable:

The point where you consider suicide as an option to end the pain/sensation. 😛

For me, "unbearably" ticklish means "too ticklish" (just my kind of girl 😉🙂).

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back