• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How would you tickle me?

Crimsintickler

Hello there fellow ticklers, you may call me Crimsin I am 19 I love to be tickled, my favorite spots are my tummy feet and pits. I love being tickled by older guys (50+) I am unable to exchange contact information so please do not ask I also do not send nudes, here is a selfie. So my question for you is, how would you tickle me?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 131
And here's my biggest weak point, my belly I love belly rubs and raspberries!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 117
First of all...
Welcome to the forum!!

I hope you have fun here and make a lot of friends.

Now on to your question...

I like to get to know the other person a little more before I tickle them, or even role-play with them. I think it's more fun that way. If you want to get to know another person better, read something that they have written... better yet, read a story or two they have written... (Shameless plug)

Last edited:
First of all...
Welcome to the forum!!

I hope you have fun here and make a lot of friends.

Now on to your question...

I like to get to know the other person a little more before I tickle them, or even role-play with them. I think it's more fun that way. If you want to get to know another person better, read something that they have written... better yet, read a story or two they have written... (Shameless plug)

I second that shameless plug! XD
I kid, of course! Welcome, milady, to TickleTheater! Do enjoy your stay, and may you have plenty of laughs whilst you're here! 😀

Well madame Crimsin, assuming that you are indeed the lovely lady in the attached pics on your posts, I would have to say I'd love to tickle you softly and sensually while you were lying tied on an X frame spread eagle and gagged via ball gag. I would like to ask however if you are sensitive to feathers? Also, have you tried being tickled anywhere on your torso?

Well madame Crimsin, assuming that you are indeed the lovely lady in the attached pics on your posts, I would have to say I'd love to tickle you softly and sensually while you were lying tied on an X frame spread eagle and gagged via ball gag. I would like to ask however if you are sensitive to feathers? Also, have you tried being tickled anywhere on your torso?

Yes ❤️

Her last activity was 02-01-2016, so I would have to say... yes.

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back