• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Howard Stern - Tickle Chair Question

Bondo

TMF Master
I just saw the episode of Howard Stern on E! where he tries to make Stacey Hayes wet herself from being tickled in the Tickle Chair. Awesome reactions even for not having any barefoot activity at all like I would have liked to have seen. Wow!!! She's a charm! She has a Rhonda Shear-ish ora about her.

Sorry, I was drifting...

Anyway, the question I'm posing is:
When did Howard first introduce the Tickle Chair and who did he have in it for the first time?

I would love to see how he introduced it and what he said to bring it out for the first time.

Bondo =]

Someone can probably correct me, but although she wasnt the first ticklee on Howard, I believe Pam Anderson introduced us to the first incarnation of the tickle chair, followed by Carmen Electra. Prior to Pam, he tickled them in his chair or tied them to office chairs.

I think Belinda (you know from the Go Gos) was before those two and before that be tickled 3 women it was some sore of chrsitmas thing

Howard tickled Belinda Carlyles precious feet while she was sitting on his lap at his desk. Her pretty little foot was in black stockings and he tore them open after a second of trying to tickle her through the nylon.

The first official Tickle Chair was different than the one he uses now. The first was more like seated stocks. There were a number of girls that passed through it over the time period it was being used. In fact, there was a guy who used to supply Howard with ticklish girls to put in it. That ended with this one girl who was drunk and kind of a beyotch. Also, those tickle stocks were not all that restraining. They had a hard time locking girls into it.

The 3 hot chicks that he tickled during one of his Christmas shows never saw the tickle chair. They were tied into rolling chairs. The best one said her feet were her most ticklish spot but Howard never got at them. She was very hot, though.

I don't know who the first occupant of the new tickle chair was but it was NOT Pam Anderson. She paid her homage to Howard and fans in the tickle chair months after it had already been established. Howard screwed that up. Pam said that her feet were very ticklish but Howard didn't get much of a reaction out of her. I firmly believe that it's because he keeps the studio too cool to keep nipples erect on the hot little babes in tight shirts. Problem is that those pretty, sexy feet lose sensitivity in that cold climate. That's why Yaqi rubbed warm oil on that one girls feet. It brings the feeling back.

I've written to Howard a number of times about that. Hopefully, someday he'll fix the problem. He doesn't even have to change the room temp. Just put a little heater down by the girls feet. Or do like Yaqi and rub some warm oil on them.

Ah, writing this is like reliving it. I wonder where my tapes of these things are?

You know what, maniac...you may be right on. i think i still have it on tape. Doesnt she bring a friend up with her into the studio?

maniactickler38 said:
I think rhonda shear may have been the first to be in the original tickle chair.

That would be the original Tickle Chair and the drunken beyotch was before her.

Rhonda Shear.... MMMMM I would have like to had a go at her. Of course, the same desensitizing problem again.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back