• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Howdy!

The_rocking

TMF Master
I realize that many people, even companies uses tickletheater to post clips, 😀 COOL!

Now I wonder If I can come back to share some new stuff I found during my auto-exile.

I'm not familiar with this forum , I have to learn more how to surf here and post thread where they belong.

Welcome back the_rocking. I have missed your website.

Welcome to our little corner of the web, Rocking. You are more than welcome to share clips here, so long as they meet rules and such (See the stickies in the clips forum). Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the show, rocking. You'll find the people here 100% more fly than at the TMF (I'm a little biased. Sue me.)

welcome back, the_rocking!!! we sure miss your site, it`s good to see you have joined us here at TT. Bienvenido amigo!

welcome back!

Man, Rocking we have missed you. Good to hear from you again. There are a few rules on this forum (dont try to post anything from Realtickling, TIB will boot you off quick *rolleyes*) other than that, POST AWAY! 😀

Lemme check which clips deserves to be posted, I found some goodies out there, what's the attach. capacity for a clip?

What's Happening, Rock!

When you log on and post a reply, scroll down to "Additional Options", then click the button that says "Manage Attachments". Keep in mind that you can only upload 2MB at a time. Also, as HisDivineShadow says, obey the rules.

And be careful of which companies' clips you upload:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=4965

Read the "stickies" if you're not sure.

In addition, read up on how to use Hacha, HjSplit and WinRar when dealing with attachments over 2MB.

Good luck. It's good to hear from you again.

Last edited:
The rocking

Hey rocking glad to see you back for sure, love ur site.... I recomend checking out "THE SPLITS" Awsome way to share bigger files, using Hacha or hj split. Check it out...

Woohoo, welcome back Rocking! Glad to see you back in business!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

the_rocking said:
I realize that many people, even companies uses tickletheater to post clips, 😀 COOL!

Now I wonder If I can come back to share some new stuff I found during my auto-exile.

I'm not familiar with this forum , I have to learn more how to surf here and post thread where they belong.

¡¡ Bienvenido mi amigo !!, aun tengo un buen lote de clips que me gustaría intercambiar contigo, respecto al ftp, tengo algunos a la mano que podemos utilizar para tal fin, actualmente tengo más 6 GB de archivos de cosquillas (especialmente en los pies). Enviame un e-mail, cuando quieras que hagamos el intercambio 😀.

Rocking! Man have we missed you! When you get "settled in" could you post your sock tickling clips?? That stuff is so rare now.... Thanks!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back