• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HSN Clip

NylonHound

TMF Poster
A few years ago there was a clip from HSN circulating on the internet. Two male hosts and a female hostess (I think Chris Scanlon) were sitting on the floor demonstrating a tent. One male host started tickling the hostess, digging his fingers into her ribs. She was laughing and squealing "No tickling, no tickling!" When he grabbed her stocking soles she screamed "NOT THE FEET!" Does anyone have this clip? Any help is appreciated!

Just to let you know....

NylonHound said:
That's the one! Thanks!!
I created that clip a few years ago. She was Chris Whitton then or Whitton the Kitten as she was refered to. Being a stocking foot person also I feel only fair to tell you she was barefoot not stocking feet... but who cares.. I loved it.. and it was all captured back then by accident

Adam

OMG, do you have the scene on VHS?????

FTtickler said:
I created that clip a few years ago. She was Chris Whitton then or Whitton the Kitten as she was refered to. Being a stocking foot person also I feel only fair to tell you she was barefoot not stocking feet... but who cares.. I loved it.. and it was all captured back then by accident

Adam

I just moved out to CA from NY....If I sttill have the VHS... it is hiding somewhere

If you find the VHS, could you send me a DVDr copy of it? I do have a Paypal account.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back