• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Humanity can kiss itself good-bye!

Whoa. Whoa. Calm down, babe. It'll be okay.

(Also, I feel smart and slightly internet-savvy, since I already knew this! Boo yeah! 😛)

Actually, I watched a documentary in PBS's "Nature" the crafty little bitches already CAN climb stairs. Arm yourselves! For soon we shall be at war with the octopi, may God have mercy on us all...

Hopefully the Flying Spaghetti Monster will not allow such an effrontery and put an end to this intellisquid madness.

I already know this because I have an octopus....

Actually, I watched a documentary in PBS's "Nature" the crafty little bitches already CAN climb stairs. Arm yourselves! For soon we shall be at war with the octopi, may God have mercy on us all...

OH GODS! D:

Is Journia a spy-squid!? D:

they wont have to learn to climb the stairs...they just rip apart the pillars and foundation. Lets hope they do not have a tickle fetish and come on here and read this topic.

yeah Octopuses are very smart creatures.It would be cool to have one in my aquarium but I am not allowed to have salt water fish yet.

they wont have to learn to climb the stairs...they just rip apart the pillars and foundation. Lets hope they do not have a tickle fetish and come on here and read this topic.

The greatest crime here is that you've compared me to the monsters via our fetish.

But the good news is, squids eat crabs. We may have a bigger problem here.

Well, my personal experience in dealing with cephalopods of advanced intelligence: Shotgun. Bam. A twelve guage shell to their squishy little heads solves most problems...unless they develop body armor...EGADS! I must go to the lab and do my best to prevent this...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back