• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Humans vs Zombies

StF342

TMF Regular
Hey folks. One of the local colleges is starting their week-long round of Humans vs Zombies. I'm opting to play as a human, and so far, it seems like a lot of my friends and coworkers are getting into the game.

I must admit, I'm stoked. It's usually about early to mid September that I start getting into that Halloween mood, and a game that is basically a simulation of a viral zombie outbreak is just up my alley this time of year. Also, to say that I dabble in nerf-ery is a bit of an understatement (You should see my arsenal!)

To tell you the truth, I missed out on playing last year. Since then, I have vowed to not only make it to the game, but to become part of a semi-elite squad. Already, my best friend agreed to be in on it, and some general discussion with my coworkers got them interested as well. It's looking to be a good, well rounded team. Heck, one of my interested coworkers just got back from his first summer at ROTC training, so there might just be a method to our madness.

Anyway, I'm rambling. If there's anyone who has played this game, any advice you could give would be appreciated. I want to make sure I don't become one of the infected.

Or if I do, I could use some advice to be one of the best damned zombies ever.

look at my thread for of the official zombie thread for tips.

for you, save ammo by running around mobs of them, and only shoot enough to get by. conserve ammo and only go for headshots for kill, or kneecaps to really slow them.

look at my thread for of the official zombie thread for tips.

for you, save ammo by running around mobs of them, and only shoot enough to get by. conserve ammo and only go for headshots for kill, or kneecaps to really slow them.

Er, well, On ZvH, It's more like dart tag, so any hit from a dart will drop a zombie for fifteen minutes, at least by the rules of the local ZvH Chapter. It's tricky. Even with the better nerf guns, you only have about thirty feet or so to play with when a "Zombie" player is rushing you, and should you miss, you don't have much time to advance your weapon and try for a second shot, unless you bluff them and the back off. Most Zombie players in the game tend to avoid the single-minded eating machine style in favor of trying to be agile zombies.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back