• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HUNGRY NURSE, the VIDEO! Lily Haze's nude body & feet are savagely tickled. PREVIEW!!

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
HUNGRY NURSE, the VIDEO! Lily Haze's nude body & feet are savagely tickled. PREVIEW!!

HUNGRY NURSE, the VIDEO.

11 MINUTES OF SADISTIC TICKLING (ONLY $10.99)

A MEDICAL FACILITY IS TRANSFORMED INTO A TORTURE CHAMBER

A schoolgirl (Lily Haze) is handicapped by a head cold. She reports to the school nurse who insists on a "thorough examination"; the timid student obligingly strips down to her panties and reclines on the hospital gurney. The schoolgirl, unnerved by the frigid surface of a stethoscope, struggles; the strict nurse binds her patient to the gurney and removes her panties. The nurse proceeds to savagely "tenderize" the fully nude schoolgirl with extremely ticklish torment: Q-Tips probe her navel, a magic wand ticklishly massages her nipples, feathers lick her delicious feet, probing fingers assault her ribs and pits, etc. The very vulnerable pupil is reduced to hysterical laughter; in fact, she nearly passes out! "All of this work has made me very hungry," growls the nurse as she presses a fork to the girl's navel, feet and boobs. "It's time for a dinner break." As the captive beauty strains her bindings, the nurse lubricates the girl's body and feet with cold cooking oil. "Are you chilly, dear?," queries the nurse. "Don't worry. You'll soon be sweating bullets!" Lodging an apple in the girl's mouth, the nurse peppers the girl's voluptuous physique. "And you're all natural...wonderful, no unpleasant aftertaste!," muses the hungry medic. "Now it's off to the oven with you." Tied turkey-style, the delectable youth is fed into the flaming chamber. If only the schoolgirl had just taken two aspirin...!

Check-out the preview at http://vimeo.com/21307263
Password: lilysvideo

HUNGRY NURSE is available at www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the positive response to HUNGRY NURSE! In regard to the PMs, allow me to reply with an abridged summary:

Yes, my very deep navel is among the erogenous targets!

My wrists and ankles are very tightly bound.

The tickler, Andrea Pearl, is a real-life dominatrix. And she really savored her role as the sadistic nurse. Andrea navigated the agonizing tickle torment to include body and feet in equal measure. Whenever I shouted the safeword, she reminded me of a rather contrived physical handicap: "Sorry, I can't hear you!" But Andrea wickedly grinned whenever I screamed--which she made certain was quite often (no audio problem, there!).

Lily

Last edited:
I'm indebted to TT members for the feedback to HUNGRY NURSE; my ribs, pits, nips, feet and navel are still aching from all of the tickle torment. And, yeah, a sequel is already in the works: two patients, one mad doctor. Andrea Pearl, a real-life dominatrix, will likely encore her role as the tickle-obsessed, sadistic carnivore; she absolutely savors the opportunity to inflict sadistic, agonizing tickle experimentation upon naked babes!

Lily

I love this. The tickler looks amazing in that outfit and, of course, the ticklee is just delicious.

Thanks for sharing.

R

The Deleted Scenes!

First, thank you sexygamedesigns for the laudatory comments. That's very sweet. Andrea almost played the tormentor role in conventional "nurse togs" but we couldn't resist the latex outfit!

Here are a couple of outtakes from the HUNGRY NURSE video...

(1.) The "waiting room" scene; this was snipped because the exposition dragged down the pacing. We opted to open the video in the examination room where the nurse hungrily disrobes her patient.

(2.) The "challenge" scene where the nurse inserts a feather in my mouth; she pledges that if the feather is dislodged from my mouth, the torture will be intensified--she then proceeds to tickle the hell out of me. I was howling so, naturally, the feather dropped out of my mouth. Andrea (the aggressive tickler) actually improvised this routine with very mean-spirited intent. Actually, the scene really clicked but I wasn't content with the camera angle. It'll be reprised in the sequel.

Take care, amigos...

Lily

Post-HUNGRY NURSE

Thanks for the PMs...

The tickler cast in HUNGRY NURSE was a lip-smacking sadist; she just instinctively knew which buttons to push and where to apply the Q-Tip, wand, probing fingers, et al. I mean, the tormentor just cheerfully ignored my protests (not to mention the safeword)...

By the way, it's been a blast meeting MD/PA/DE ticklers and ticklees during the past week. Yesterday, I rendezvoused with a tickler near Ocean City; I initially met with a regional photographer, inspiring an impromptu shoot for my portfolio (below). It was a long drive but the pix and subsequent tickle session (feet and bellybutton) proved well worth it!

Lily

Last edited:
Outtakes from HUNGRY NURSE

Thanks so much for the buzz regarding HUNGRY NURSE!

A bit of trivia: the video originally opened with me pursed by the doctor's tickle-obsessed interns. It was pretty ambitious and we shot a rehearsal (below). But, on the first day of the shoot, the climate proved to be quite inclement (icy rain). Hence, we dumped the "chase" scene and shot a completely different opening in the doctor's waiting room; well, we thought that scene dragged down the action and we opted to open in the medical facility. Patrons who have screened HUNGRY NURSE are all to cognizant that the (agonizing) tickle torture never stops!

I'm grateful to TMF patrons who have attendant my personal tickle encounters (see Personals, MD/PA/DE: I'm your ticklee or tickler). The sessions can be deliciously grueling (I've nearly blacked-out on a couple of occasions) but it's a also a privilege to hear feedback regarding my videos.

And, yep, we're working on HUNGRY NURSE II; we just may open the vignette with the "nude chase scene" originally tailored for Part One!

Check-out the HUNGRY NURSE preview (see above); the apprenticing nurse (played by a real-life dominatrix) tickled me to the absolute brink of insanity!

Lily Haze
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

Last edited:
First, thank you sexygamedesigns for the laudatory comments. That's very sweet. Andrea almost played the tormentor role in conventional "nurse togs" but we couldn't resist the latex outfit!

Here are a couple of outtakes from the HUNGRY NURSE video...

(1.) The "waiting room" scene; this was snipped because the exposition dragged down the pacing. We opted to open the video in the examination room where the nurse hungrily disrobes her patient.

Take care, amigos...

Lily

Here you inadvertently articulate the reason that I no longer spend money on these kinds of videos. The suspense that was built into older videos, sometimes just a feather sitting on a desk, to me contributed enormously to the overall enjoyment.

Now it seems there is no prelude, no foreplay, no anticipation. The schoolgirl outfit had SUCH potential. But this comment is from one who does not care for fem/fem, nudity or bondage. Luckily for you, I am apparently a small minority.

I thoroughly respect your opinion. Of course, there's foreplay in my own videos but I prefer not to waste any time. Tickle enthusiasts prefer a demonstrative display of the fetish in their videos; personally, I would be resistant to purchasing a video with a protracted (non-action) prelude. I'm less interested in padding and more preoccupied with the exploration of tickling (further probing the dark side); personally, I think nudity is absolutely indispensable to the fetish (my feet are extremely vulnerable but I don't deny access to the upper body's equally sensitive appendages). Most aficionados prefer a f/f pairing--not to mention bondage--and I'm happy to oblige them. If you prefer clothed ticklees, this site offers a surplus of videos that adhere to your specifications.

As for my schoolgirl, she's a recurrent character in my videos and photo sets; in fact, we're prepping the pupil for another production.

Take care--

Lily

Last edited:
Thanks. A quick look at the 25 vids displayed on this page confirms your assertion that most here do prefer f/f.

Since you are in the business of selling a product, it makes sense for you to sell what most people want.

It also makes sense for me to continue to sit on my wallet until someone makes a video which appeals to me.

I have had custom done for me before, and it is always an option.

Best of luck on your choices, finfly. There are plenty of options, from this site, to choose from (quite reputable producers). I tailor customized videos for patrons but my commerce applies a precedent to full-nudity and agonizing tickling!

Take care and it has been a pleasure to communicate with you--

Lily

En route to a tickling appointment, I posed for a photographer; just wanted to share some of the pix with you!

Along with the personal appointments, here's the latest development: I'm conferencing with an indie producer, later tomorrow, for a long-term contract involving "extreme tickle torture" videos. HUNGRY NURSE II will be shot at a brand new studio (as well as a riff on a popular horror movie that will be ripe with agonizing tickles!).

I'll keep you posted!

Lily

Thank you, TT friends, for the lovely messages/reviews...

The Hungry Nurse and her intern (who tickled the bejesus out of me in HUNGRY NURSE 2) are heating me up as their tasty dinner. But they are initially conspiring to tickle-tenderize me in another round of agonizing torment. I'm posting a picture of the overture...

Thanks to everyone for the response to both HUNGRY NURSE installments; the concluding chapter is in development.

Lily

To paraphrase the late Peter Falk, just one more thing about HUNGRY NURSE I & II...

The Hungry Nurse and tickle-obsessed doc were obsessed with my boobs (my nipples are painfully ticklish). The couple applied ice, Q-tips, probing fingers and feather boas to my nips until my breasts were as "as hard and as delicious as ripe apples."

Here are some pix from the videos (this is therapy?)...

Lily

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back