• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypnosis and tickling

vegaslukas

Has anyone ever used hypnosis to either

1) Increase/decrease ticklishness

or

2) Make the person hypnotized believe that they were being tickled?

Nope. But i do imagine that it would work. I mean if you hired a hypnoist or Good a few good books on it,that were recommended. Because i've seen people being hyphosist like on Day time talk shows and it does seem to work

so Good luck with that if thats something that you wanna try vegaslukas

welcome to tickletheater btw

vegaslukas said:
Has anyone ever used hypnosis to either

1) Increase/decrease ticklishness

or

2) Make the person hypnotized believe that they were being tickled?

I'm sooo glad you posted this as I have begun to entertain this very thought! I have a bit of a problem with a certain tickle slave that is on medication which decreases his sensitivity and it only gets worse as time goes by.

I would be interested to know if you have ever used hypnosis? My wish is to convince him he is the most ticklish person on earth. I desperately want to hear howls and pleas for mercy. It has become a thing with me. I do not like to fail-EVER! Hypnosis is really a last best option.

Well, I’ve actually heard a few opposing viewpoints on this subject.

I have a psychology book, which clearly states a few things about hypnosis. For one, less than 50% of the population is easily hypnotizable, and for many people it is totally impossible to hypnotize them. It depends almost solely on how much they are able to concentrate, and how much they believe they are going to be hypnotized, as if their concentration is unbroken they can then can be put into a trance.

Unfortunately, the book also says that people cannot be forced to do (or feel, in this case?) things against their will, and that post hypnotic suggestions (I.E. telling someone they are more ticklish) sometimes don't work at all. Although, it is possible, I would assume. The book goes on to explain that the only real productive use of hypnosis is pain control, because it allows the patient to focus completely on something other than the pain. It says that people under hypnosis are not able to do anything they couldn’t do while totally conscious.

My second viewpoint is a story that comes from one of my friends, and it seems quite different. She and a few of her friends went to see a professional hypnotist. The hypnotist took volunteers out of the audience (these volunteers, mind you, were close friends of my friend, and swear that they were not acting) and made them do some insanely embarrassing acts.

Now, I don't remember all of the things they did, as really there is just one that caught my attention. Before letting them go back to their seats, the hypnotist told one of the girls up on stage (while in a trance) "If anyone touches you on your forehead like this (where he proceeded to touch her forehead) you will have an orgasm". No, I am not making this up.

The friend that told me this story said that they all had a field day with the poor girl under this post-hypnotic suggestion, and that although it wore off the next day, that it lasted quite a while, and almost without fail they were able to get it to work.

Just thought you guys might find that interesting….if that story is completely true (I wasn’t there, so I’m not sure if it’s really true or not, but I don’t see why she would make up a story like that) then it might very well be possible to use hypnosis to tickle. With just a slight change of his words, that hypnotist could have easily said “Whenever someone touches you on your forehead like this, you will feel tickling fingers all over your body”…so you never know.

on the matter of tickling, i recall reading some document about how ticklishness is depended upon how lively a person is, if they're scared easily, etc. maybe the lee in question is just too settled in? you can probably hypnotise a person to make him more paranoid, but then again who knows

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back