• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypnosis to increase ticklishness

Ojczul

Hello all I have question did anyone try going to hypnotizer in order to become more ticklish? I'v e seen 1 post if i remember well that it works but before i decide for that i would like to hear several opinions. It seems to be possible as ticklishness has alot to do wiith our brain. If anyone tried this or just hypnosis please describe how effective it is🙂

I am ticklish but just a little, also when i was a kid i was way more ticklish once my father started to tickle me for fun and it was real torture😀 i actually begged him to stop and promised everything just to get rid of this horrible feeling. And thats they way i would like to be ticklish now.

Hello all I have question did anyone try going to hypnotizer in order to become more ticklish? I'v e seen 1 post if i remember well that it works but before i decide for that i would like to hear several opinions. It seems to be possible as ticklishness has alot to do wiith our brain. If anyone tried this or just hypnosis please describe how effective it is🙂

Sorry, but you cannot be hypnotized to be ticklish. It's a great ticklers fantasy of course- but nothing more.

Ticklishness is a physical trait born in you. It depends almost entirely on how close the nerve endings are to the underside of your skin... and no amount of hypnonis is going to change that.

Sorry, but you cannot be hypnotized to be ticklish. It's a great ticklers fantasy of course- but nothing more.

Ticklishness is a physical trait born in you. It depends almost entirely on how close the nerve endings are to the underside of your skin... and no amount of hypnonis is going to change that.

Well, actually, while the sensation is first acknowledged by nerves in the skin, that raw data is processed by the brain, so sensitivity is as much a function of the mind as it is a function of the senses themselves. (This is why listening to loud noise can reduce your hearing sensitivity.)

So, it's entirely possible. 🙂

Well, actually, while the sensation is first acknowledged by nerves in the skin, that raw data is processed by the brain, so sensitivity is as much a function of the mind as it is a function of the senses themselves. (This is why listening to loud noise can reduce your hearing sensitivity.)

So, it's entirely possible. 🙂

Sorry- can't agree. Think it out a bit further...

Hypnosis (which simply stated is the subliminal or subconscious suggestions that you would already agree to) and physical stimuli are two very different things. And there have been a lot of people who've wasted even more money trying to get to the same conclusion.

You answered it in your post back to me. If you cannot feel it, you cannot process it. And I mean feel it as a tickling... not as just a touch. This tickling feeling we know depends entirely upon how close the nerve endings are to the underside of your skin. This is genetic markup. No amount of suggestion or hypnosis is going to suddenly make your nerves 'grow' to that degree. If it did then physically handicapped people, diabetics, paralyzed victims and such, would be in heaven.

The best hypnosis can do is make you open to the suggestion that tickling is a pleasurable experience for you, given you were already ticklish and perhaps hated it.

**Now before any evil TK husbands rush their non-TK wives out to hypnotists to do the unthinkable, theres a built-in safety catch: unless they're already open to the idea of being ticklish... something they would 'agree to' normally or something their mind doesn't deem as harmful.. they cannot be hypnotized into enjoying it.

And 'listening to loud noise' simply makes you... deaf...or 'reduces your hearing sensitivity'. Noise at 85-90 decibels will damage the inner ear and the inner ear hairs, and will cause hearing impairment. Noise at 180 or higher can even kill.

And I doubt that hypnosis can help in that matter too because by then you can't hear what the hypnotist is saying anyway. You can't be hypnotized via holding up cue cards. Or perhaps you're dead from the noise. And dead people make horrible tickling victims. They always give you that cold unwavering stare when you try it on them.

Of course everyone has the right to spend their money as they wish, and if hypnosis makes them happy then by all means try it.

However before somebody pops in here and simply declares they were hypnotized into being ticklish.. let me say the only fair, the only believable, and the only scientific way to prove it would be to find someone (chosen by a third unrelated party) who is not into any type of tickling fetish or any fetish for that matter (to be totally impartial), and they would have to be nonticklish as determined by an attending physician and the attending hypnotist (who also cannot be related to the persons involved, or any tk producers, nor have any interest in the fetish community), and then take a polygraph test (not the Radio Shack brand!) beforehand and administered by a professional in law enforcement... then be hypnotized and tested for being more ticklish.. then take another lie detector test after the hypnosis and record the results.

Then finally... because the victim has no interest in TK at all, and may even find it weird or disgusting, you'd have to explain with a goofy sheepish grin why on Earth you just put them through all of that.. as the hypnotist demands his money or will make you do the chicken dance totally naked at a Baptist Church picnic, the FBI professional looks up your background and orders 24-hour surveillance on you, and the Doctor tries to have you committed after the insurance company denies your Hypnotickle Therapy claim.

Any less of an impartial test and the person- especially one in the TK community- could just be lying about the hypnosis effectiveness, most likely to sell video clips.

But frankly we all have better things to do with our money, like collecting tupperware :cool

Sorry- can't agree. Think it out a bit further...

Hypnosis (which simply stated is the subliminal or subconscious suggestions that you would already agree to)

Incorrect. Hypnosis is guidance to a trance state where suggestions can bypass the critical analysis of the brain, and will generally be accepted unless the subject has a desire to NOT do them.

and physical stimuli are two very different things. And there have been a lot of people who've wasted even more money trying to get to the same conclusion.

You answered it in your post back to me. If you cannot feel it, you cannot process it.

Incorrect. Amputees feel things in their missing limbs, and more relevantly, hypnosis subjects have often been hypnotized to feel, smell, hear and see things that are not actually there to be processed.

And I mean feel it as a tickling... not as just a touch. This tickling feeling we know depends entirely upon how close the nerve endings are to the underside of your skin.

Incorrect. Ask any ticklee whether their ticklishness can be heightened by anticipation, or reduced by extended sessions.

This is genetic markup. No amount of suggestion or hypnosis is going to suddenly make your nerves 'grow' to that degree. If it did then physically handicapped people, diabetics, paralyzed victims and such, would be in heaven.

None of this is relevent. I never suggested hypnosis would alter physical structure. This statement reveals a gross and complete lack of understanding in what I said.

The best hypnosis can do is make you open to the suggestion that tickling is a pleasurable experience for you, given you were already ticklish and perhaps hated it.

Incorrect. Such a suggestion will almost never succeed.

**Now before any evil TK husbands rush their non-TK wives out to hypnotists to do the unthinkable, theres a built-in safety catch: unless they're already open to the idea of being ticklish... something they would 'agree to' normally or something their mind doesn't deem as harmful.. they cannot be hypnotized into enjoying it.

Incorrect. Even if they are open to it but aren't interested in it, it is unlikely to have any effect either.

And 'listening to loud noise' simply makes you... deaf...or 'reduces your hearing sensitivity'. Noise at 85-90 decibels will damage the inner ear and the inner ear hairs, and will cause hearing impairment. Noise at 180 or higher can even kill.

Irrelevant. I wasn't speaking about damaging levels of noise. I was speaking about the kind of noise you don't hear during the active day, but seem extremely loud and aggrivating at night, when the ambient noise dies down.

And I doubt that hypnosis can help in that matter too because by then you can't hear what the hypnotist is saying anyway. You can't be hypnotized via holding up cue cards. Or perhaps you're dead from the noise. And dead people make horrible tickling victims. They always give you that cold unwavering stare when you try it on them.

Irrelevant.

Of course everyone has the right to spend their money as they wish, and if hypnosis makes them happy then by all means try it.

Incorrect. I'll do it for free for women.

However before somebody pops in here and simply declares they were hypnotized into being ticklish.. let me say the only fair, the only believable, and the only scientific way to prove it would be to find someone (chosen by a third unrelated party) who is not into any type of tickling fetish or any fetish for that matter (to be totally impartial), and they would have to be nonticklish as determined by an attending physician and the attending hypnotist (who also cannot be related to the persons involved, or any tk producers, nor have any interest in the fetish community), and then take a polygraph test (not the Radio Shack brand!) beforehand and administered by a professional in law enforcement... then be hypnotized and tested for being more ticklish.. then take another lie detector test after the hypnosis and record the results.

Why not require Christ, Muhammed and Moses to witness the event as well, since you are setting the bar at "Impossible"

Then finally... because the victim has no interest in TK at all, and may even find it weird or disgusting, you'd have to explain with a goofy sheepish grin why on Earth you just put them through all of that.. as the hypnotist demands his money or will make you do the chicken dance totally naked at a Baptist Church picnic, the FBI professional looks up your background and orders 24-hour surveillance on you, and the Doctor tries to have you committed after the insurance company denies your Hypnotickle Therapy claim.

But then you can ride your marshmellow pegasus to the Gumdrop Kingdom and speak to the Chocolate King! (Alternatively: What the hell?)

Any less of an impartial test and the person- especially one in the TK community- could just be lying about the hypnosis effectiveness, most likely to sell video clips.

But frankly we all have better things to do with our money, like collecting tupperware :cool

I'm not selling anything. What's your theory now? Scout for invading Martians?

You don't agree because you hold your ignorance as equal to my knowledge.

^ I like how you refute what he says by saying he is simply wrong. If you are not going to provide any kind of proof or rational argument other than "Irrelevant" then no one will listen to you.

In my own personal experience, btw I'm no doctor, hypnosis has only served as a fun role play.

^ I like how you refute what he says by saying he is simply wrong. If you are not going to provide any kind of proof or rational argument other than "Irrelevant" then no one will listen to you.

In my own personal experience, btw I'm no doctor, hypnosis has only served as a fun role play.

I gave an explanation as to why he's wrong each time I said he was incorrect.

The irrlevent things did not merit a response, mostly because they're absurdist nonsense, like bringing in necrophilia.

Incorrect. Amputees feel things in their missing limbs, and more relevantly, hypnosis subjects have often been hypnotized to feel, smell, hear and see things that are not actually there to be processed.

Just to clarify, phantom pains are a trick of the mind. They are not 'actually' feeling anything, because there is no physical matter there for them to feel things with. On top of that, the supposed non-existent matter in question would not be interacting with anything for them to feel.

You cannot feel things with something that is not attached to your body. If you could, then I'd be able to feel things with the potted plant across the room.

Just to clarify, phantom pains are a trick of the mind. They are not 'actually' feeling anything, because there is no physical matter there for them to feel things with. On top of that, the supposed non-existent matter in question would not be interacting with anything for them to feel.

You cannot feel things with something that is not attached to your body. If you could, then I'd be able to feel things with the potted plant across the room.

That is the whole point of phantom pains for amputees - they are not actually feeling anything, but the brain is still processing information as if there were signals coming in. They are being felt because the wiring for the brain is still anticipating and processing signals. In certain situations - not all - but some there are feelings. They are not true feelings, but feelings nonetheless. So while, no, you can not feel from an object that was never part of your body the amputee may feel as if he had interacted with something because the wiring for the severed limb is present in the brain. What this has to do with hypnosis - I have no clue. I kinda dozed off midway through the debate.

Darkside007, you make a lot of assumptions without any proof. You haven't explained / provided a theory for the mechanism of action for how hypnosis can affect the "ticklishness" of a person. As far as guesses go, I would have to agree that it's probably a genetic trait and not something you can alter with amateurish attempts at what's little more than 'mesmerism'.

TL;DR: provide some proof or stop talking about something (the brain and it's relationship with the body) you don't understand.

Darkside007, you make a lot of assumptions without any proof. You haven't explained / provided a theory for the mechanism of action for how hypnosis can affect the "ticklishness" of a person. As far as guesses go, I would have to agree that it's probably a genetic trait and not something you can alter with amateurish attempts at what's little more than 'mesmerism'.

In short, you can enhance the attention and focus the subconscious gives to the sensations related to tickling, similar to the way you can increase ticklishness by building anticipation.

Mesmerism is just an older name for hypnosis.

TL;DR: provide some proof or stop talking about something (the brain and it's relationship with the body) you don't understand.

Your ignorance is not my ignorance.

In short, you can enhance the attention and focus the subconscious gives to the sensations related to tickling, similar to the way you can increase ticklishness by building anticipation.

Mesmerism is just an older name for hypnosis.

I'm with you on this one.
Have been to two different hypnotist shows and a very good friend of mine was hypnotized into doing things that he would NEVER do when not in such a state. Are there tricksters and thieves out there? Of course there are.
But hypnotism is a real event. I know my friend wasn't faking by any means, because he is very anti-homosexual and yet he was up on the stage doing some pretty gay things...lol...
Tickling works like pain I'm sure. While nerve endings are an 'outer' reaction, the brain and mindset are the 'inner' reaction.
There are times my wife is more ticklish than other times. I'm thinking because of mood, etc.
Can't see why it wouldn't work.
Oh and as a sidenote: not everyone/anyone can be hypnotized. People in both shows got up voluntarily and still were unable to have it done to them. I can't quite recall but I think both performers said it had to do with each individual's will to give up control.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back