• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hysterical Video1 Family Guy's Peter and Lois are into bondage! Who knew?

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
I've always pegged Lois as a closet case dominatrix and here's the proof! Taken directly from tonights episode of The Family Guy as aired on Cartoon Network.
I was so inspired to share this with you that I downloaded the entire episode, cut this scene out, and converted it to a REAL file for you. It's small so go ahead and download it!
Not super image quality but plays full screen if ya want. I would 😀

Attachments

Hey I watched that episode too!! Even though I've seen that episode loads of times, its funny every time. HA HA!! thought I was the only one who watched that show. Yay Ness!!

"The safe word is bananas." LOL!!

Bahhh I watch Family Guy every night I can catch it. It's on every night at 11;30 now on cartoon network. I find that all my favorite shows are ones I've caught in syndication.
Glad you found it amusing as well...It seems to be a recurring theme on Adult Swim recently! Last week, on Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Frylock was wearing a leather mask and a ball gag! Eek!
"Tell me I'm bad..."
LOL!

YES!!! Ness & IL2BT, I didnt think I could have so much respect for people I've never met...wow...you watch my cartoons!!! My bro has both seasons of Family Guy on DVD...and I've seen them all!!! I'm obsessed!!! When I saw that episode, I wondered if anyone on the theater had seen it...nice...and I definitely saw ATHF with Frylock in proper bondage attire...I almost wet my pants, especially because of the look on my Ler's face when it came on...oh man...priceless...

Heh, it is one of the best shows on TV. And this scene if one of the reasons why. I've been hearing rumors that CN has contracted the makers for additional episodes, new ones, but that is unconfirmed. I can hope.

LOL I'm just happy I was able to find the episode and trim it doewn to a clip I can post. Not easy with a computer as old as mine!
If anyone can find a piccy of Frylock in his mask could you post it? That was hilarious! 😀

Strange... I always thought Meg was the closet Domme in that family. You know, the quiet, awkward, mousey facade with the super-bitch lurking just below the surface...
And you know Stewie has got to be a total submissive... all that world domination plotting is obviously over-compensation. (See Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Bob Barker, etc.)

LOL Yeah, very funny. I love this show.

And it's not a rumor that they are making new episodes. Go here:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2004-03-24-family-guy_x.htm

They un-cancelled it due to DVD sales 😀 And they're coming out with 35 new episodes by next year!

and it says here , on the second news down, "Family Guy Writers Return", that the writer's have already met to discuss the new season, and stuff.

Anyway, can't wait for the new episodes, hehe.

Yes this was a funny scene. I think family guy is the funniest show I've seen for a long time, though some of the stuff makes me cringe. I hope that they do make more episodes, as I have heard rumoured.

That would be SOOOO cool! Did it really only tun for 2 seasons?? I wonder why...I've only caught it in syndication on Cartoon Network and I never bothered to look up an episode guide. If it would come back with new episodes that would be killer!

HisDivineShadow said:
You have made my freakin' WEEKEND Drago! I can now die a happy man.....

Hehe. Well, you should probably wait to SEE the episodes, before you get all happy and die. 😀

ya hopefully the republican god-squad politically correct bastards will stay away from CN this time around...it got cancelled due to complaints the first time

FTKLR said:
ya hopefully the republican god-squad politically correct bastards will stay away from CN this time around...it got cancelled due to complaints the first time

Uh... complaints? I had no idea about that...

People must be frickin' retarded if they think this show is offensive or anything, seriously.

Serves those crappy Fox producers right for canceling the best show in the history of tv because it was controversial.....Furthermore, yaaaay I love that show!

Now I actually have a reason to watch tv. Does anyone know exactly when they will air again??

Ya know....I heard from a possibly reliable source that they are making a Family Guy movie, where Stewie discovers he's gay. But don't leap for joy just yet....Drago, can you help me out on this one?

Favorite Episodes everyone? My top picks are He's too sexy for his fat, E Peterbus Unum, and Wasted Talent.

I can easily see why this show is better suited for late night cartoon network rather than prime time major network (fox).
The episode tonight for instance showed Peter fully nude (of course his belly hangs over the naughty bits), Peter and another guy doing synchronised weanie saking at the urinal, Lois telling a talk show host to go bleep herself, and an olson twin asking who's leg she had to hump to get a martini.
Now this show may be funny but it's not for kids. I understand perfectly why it would be pulled from a major network. I just dont think it's the right sort of audience for a show that last night depicted Big Bird swearing. LOL. 😛
I am thrilled that there's a chance now that it could go back into procuction...I just hope they keep it on cartoon network where it can still be funny rather than move it back to fox where they'd have to water it down considerably.

the only episode of Family Guy that -really- stands out in my mind is that one where Stewie is trying to prevent Louis from having another baby and he interrupts their sex. When Peter goes to the bathroom Louis grabs Stewie and starts raspberrying his tummy and he starts laughing and yelling "Stop tickling me! I'll kill you!"

nessonite said:
That would be SOOOO cool! Did it really only tun for 2 seasons?? I wonder why...I've only caught it in syndication on Cartoon Network and I never bothered to look up an episode guide. If it would come back with new episodes that would be killer!
No, there were 3 seasons. For some reason the demand was much greater here in the UK than in America, so we had the DVD sets months before you did. I believe seasons 1 & 2 were combined into one DVD release for you, which may be where the 2 seasons thing is coming from.

I really don't understand why it was cancelled, everyone I know loves it.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back