• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I actually had some fun last night

Daumantas

TMF Expert
Went to an Octoberfest with the missus, had some good wurst mit sauerkraut und potato salad, and enjoyed some good yodeling and polka music playing. A good reminder of why it's good to be alive.

And, therefore, I pass on this message to my fellow TMF'ers: it's VERY important to go on with your life. Grieve appropriately, of course, and take adequate precautions; but do NOT hide inside your house and fear the events of the world outside. If you let yourself be ruled by your fears, the terrorists win. If you continue to go about your daily life, as the President recommended, you show them that we will not be intimidated and that they will not disrupt our world, no matter how many sick plans they sit and make up in their twisted little cells.

Remember: there's a reason they call these people "terrorists." If they can't inflict the terror, they're not "terrorists" anymore; they're just "assholes who blow themselves up."

Cool

Clad you had a good time bro. If I hadn't been working this weekend I'd have been going to the Nudy Barr Myself EH!

Oh wow

sharky...😱 we actually agreed on something.😕 I won't tell if you don't😛

😀 you're right about that slaver......could this be dangerous? lol
Take it easy

Going again

Im going to go to the barr this weekend. Sara Ashley is in town again. Im hopping she'll tie me up and tickl totur me this time Wooooo! And it's good to know we don't let our polotics come between us, Keep on Keepin' on Shark.😎

Politics come between us? Some of my best friends have political differences far bigger than ours.
Good luck with Sara.

Hey Slaver,
Is Zanzibar as good as I hear?Guys who went to Penguin-Maple Leaf games were pretty pleased with it.

I've never been

Sorry to let you down Shark but I wasn't able to get to Sara. She was out of town and I don't drive. My friend who I go with does but he had other plans. As for Zans I've never been. My intrests with the clubs is Hanging out with the features, so the club could suck and i realy wouldn't notice. Unless of cors the guys weren't cheering for the dancers. That realy burns me...😡.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back