• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am accepting art commissions

Sandrock74

4th Level Green Feather
After weeks of stumbling around with this issue, having lost my job, starting my own business and with the holidays rapidly approaching, I finally figured I would just hold my nose and jump into the deep end of the commission pool.

I can do pics (single character) as:
Pencil work only = $10.00
Inks = $ 15.00
Colors (via Photoshop) = $ 20.00

Add $ 5.00 per additional character
Backgrounds and/or complex devices, add = $ 5.00

I am pretty good at my turnaround speed. I aim to have them completed within the week from when a commission is accepted. I will, of course, let you know if it will be longer (due to unforseeable circumstances).
Payment can be accepted via paypal, or by money order if you would prefer. If you would like just a pencil sketch, I can mail you the actual picture if youd like (youd have to cover the postage). If you don't want the image(s) posted, then it won't be. It's your call.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM and I will be happy to talk with you. If you like comic book characters, I am your man!

There's a bunch of my older stuff around the forum and I've included a sample of a comic panel I will be releasing next month. Pencils, inks and color. I had to darken the pencils so they could be seen better.

Attachments

• r yell 1a.jpg
    r yell 1a.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 142
  • R Yell inks.jpg
    R Yell inks.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 227
  • R Yell final.jpg
    R Yell final.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 439
Attached images won't load.
Files might be corrupted.
Would suggest double-checking them.

I had saved them under CMYK instead of RGB, so they wouldn't come out right (the printer wants everything in CMYK). Thanks for letting me know Kalamos! I reposted the pics here:

Attachments

• r yell 1a.jpg
    r yell 1a.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 26
  • R Yell inks.jpg
    R Yell inks.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 40
  • R Yell final.jpg
    R Yell final.jpg
    645.7 KB · Views: 114
I just wanted to thank everyone who has commissioned me and to those who had words of encouragement. I've had a lot of fun doing the pictures and I'm now (slowly but surely) building a deviantart site of my own.

I'm still accepting commissions for anyone who is interested. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.
Thanks everyone! :happy:

oooh marvel like art... me like. You sure got talent in both field of drawing and painting.

oooh marvel like art... me like. You sure got talent in both field of drawing and painting.

Thanks! I grew up with the Marvel comics of the late 70's/mid 80's, so my style is obviously influenced by that era. It may not be as flashy as the 90's Image Comics stuff, but its solid and reliable. 😉

Agree... and spidey is best marvel hero that saved someone in those ridiculous stockings 🙂

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back