• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am new here...

TooTicklish11

Hello, I am new here.

How do / did you get involved with tickling?

I did not yet but I wish...

Last edited:
Welcome to Tickletheater TooTicklish1 i hope you enjoy yourself here🙂

Well i first got involved with tickling when my brother (Rick) his girlfriend at the time. When she (her name was Cori) tickled my feet at a couple years ago during thanksgiving dinner at our House. That is when i first really got involved with it she digs her long nails all over my bare feet for at least a few mins in that Wonderday. Then once our family got a computer a couple years ago that is when i started looking up tickling storys and pictures etc.. anything really to do with tickling or being ticklish. Then in November i joined tickletheater and ever since then its been Love at first sight or should i say tickling at first sight. The members are real nice here we rarely ever have any problems at this website compared to other sites online. a few times we do. But for the most part on this website we're all nice and a friendly bunch of people

and as far as in How do you get involved with tickling if you have a boyfriend or husband or even girlfriend. Then have them tickle you or do things that spark thier intertest so they will end up tickling you. (Think in your head of good ways to make people tickle you or things to say to make them wanna make you laugh and sqirm and just enjoy yourself while doing it) But if you do not have a special lover in your Life. then try your friends and see if they will tickle you if your not to embarrassed to ask them. its always Worth a good try. and as always start looking up things online about tickling like i first did. There is infomartion online about tickling for thoses that wish to look it up. i would suggest trying theses two websites and to search for tickling related things there http:///www.google.com and http://www.yahoo.com they are both search engines online. if your into Bondage (meaning being tied up) tickling then you'll be able to find what your looking for im sure on both Google and Yahoo websites. But if your just looking for playful and non-Bondage and non-nude tickling related stuff. go to this website http://www.webshots.com im also like you im not really involved in tickling either. other then for a few tickling experiences when i was younger. and im 20 years old now. but thats about it. i just have not gotten get involved much into tickling at all that Most of the members on tickletheater have. But like most if not all the members im sure here on tickletheater they'll tell you that Tickling both getting tickled and tickling others was ALWAYS a part of there life. But for me that has never been to the case to my knowledge. But for you TooTicklish1 i wish you the very Best with Tickling and i wish you the very Best with tickletheater as well. it is ALWAYS good to have another upperbody tickling fan joining this Website im glad to see it🙂

take Care TooTicklish1

let me know if you need to know anything about this website or with tickling as well

and if you do not mind me asking. i hope you Don't mind that i sent you a private messege either so we can talk more!

David aka: BellyButtonsroc

have a Great Day/Night

sorry for such a long post as well...

BellyButtonsRoc said:
David aka: BellyButtonsroc

i thought it was the artist formerly known as bellybuttonsroc..lol....welcome to the TT FORUM TooTicklish1..hope u enjoy the stay!

welcome to the great forum. look around, post and have some fun.

i got into ticklign when a ex girlfriend of mine wanted me to tickle her. i got hooked on the reactions she would have with so little effort. since then, i have come to realize that not only can tickling be fun but it can be a very intimate expereince as well

Welcome! We're all very nice here- and normal! I got into tickling during a beastiality orgy on Easter Sunday. Actually, it was a wierd guy dressed like the gimp from pulp fiction- he pinned me down and the chains..they tickled so much...

So what got you into tickling?

Welcome to the Theater, TooTicklish1!!! :happy: As to your question, I got involved with tickling after witnessing it in several movies and TV shows when I was around 3-5 years of age, and, while I have had next to no opportunities to actually tickle/be tickled, I hope to eventually.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM or email me.

I'm not involved in tickling....

I was just looking for the origami forum, then some weird guy in a leather coat said I forged somebody's art, and shot me.

Now I mostly hang around... er... HAUNT around the forum, doomed to do tk pics even if I don't even know what tk pics are all about.

Hope it made sense.

Regards.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back