• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am sick and tired of getting tickled at the doctor's office

GarnettRose

TMF Regular
I swear to God, having a hyperactive nervous system is a hassle at times. I feel like every couple of weeks, I discover a new tickle spot with each new spot one weirder than the last. I have felt horrible this week. Today is my wedding anniversary, and as a gift, I have gotten me and my dear husband sick with strep throat. My most recent new spot was discovered in the sterile hell of my doctor's office as my throat feels as if I have gargled glass. I have always known that my ears are sensitive. Trailing his nails along the shell of my ear or taking it in his teeth for a gentle nibble is just a couple of maddening ways my dear husband enjoys turning me into a giggling mess. I know all of this...and I adore it. I did not for a moment consider that my inner ear might be a target...at least not until I began choking on my own laughter as my doctor put a scope in my ear. My poor doctor was so worried that she'd hurt me and I was mortified. My husband thought it was hilarious, but it will be a cold day in hell before I let him tickle my fucking inner ear. At least it was better than the time my feet got tickled at the doctor's office for a nerve test. That is an embarrassing story for another day.

Aww well first of all Happy Anniversary and secondly that’s unfortunate that you both got sick, I do hope you feel better soon. It’s funny how tickling factors into the most unlikeliest of situations sometimes haha, the more you know

I’m sorry you’re not well. Hope you heal soon!

And I feel the Dr situation on soooooo many levels!

I hope that you feel better soon. :twohugs:

When I get the wax cleaned out of my ears once a year, it definitely tickles, but not so much that I laugh out loud.

I swear to God, having a hyperactive nervous system is a hassle at times. I feel like every couple of weeks, I discover a new tickle spot with each new spot one weirder than the last. I have felt horrible this week. Today is my wedding anniversary, and as a gift, I have gotten me and my dear husband sick with strep throat. My most recent new spot was discovered in the sterile hell of my doctor's office as my throat feels as if I have gargled glass. I have always known that my ears are sensitive. Trailing his nails along the shell of my ear or taking it in his teeth for a gentle nibble is just a couple of maddening ways my dear husband enjoys turning me into a giggling mess. I know all of this...and I adore it. I did not for a moment consider that my inner ear might be a target...at least not until I began choking on my own laughter as my doctor put a scope in my ear. My poor doctor was so worried that she'd hurt me and I was mortified. My husband thought it was hilarious, but it will be a cold day in hell before I let him tickle my fucking inner ear. At least it was better than the time my feet got tickled at the doctor's office for a nerve test. That is an embarrassing story for another day.
Yesss please do keep the doctor's exam tickling stories coming. My very favorite 🙂

If you mean that nerve test where they run the stylus from your heels to your toes...yep...a lot of us have been there...
Actually the first time I had that done I had had nerve damage and barely reacted at all to it, so when I had the test done three months later and it really tickled, it was a bit of a relief lol

If you mean that nerve test where they run the stylus from your heels to your toes...yep...a lot of us have been there...
Actually the first time I had that done I had had nerve damage and barely reacted at all to it, so when I had the test done three months later and it really tickled, it was a bit of a relief lol
I have mild cerebral palsy so my neurologist feels the need to do it like once a year and I hate it. It's super weird to have someone I don't know touching my feet, especially in a clinical context.

Brings a whole new meaning to laughter is the greatest cure, especially in a medical profession context. Hope you both get better quickly, catch up with you soon 😁👍

I liked getting tickled by doctors and nurses. When I was a teenager I had my first abdominal exam that I can remember. My doctor back then was female, mid-thirties. I knew I was ticklish as I had been in many tickle fights with girls but I didn’t realize I would be ticklish during the exam.

When she put her hands on my stomach I squirmed and laughed. It really caught me off guard. She smiled and asked if it tickled. I laughed while saying yes. As she moved to my lower abdomen it tickled more and I laughed more uncontrollably. Again, I never thought this would happen. She smiled and said, you will need to hold still I need to get through this part of the exam. When she finally finished she asked if any part of the exam hurt. I said no. She smiled and said, that’s good, just ticklish.

I liked getting tickled by doctors and nurses. When I was a teenager I had my first abdominal exam that I can remember. My doctor back then was female, mid-thirties. I knew I was ticklish as I had been in many tickle fights with girls but I didn’t realize I would be ticklish during the exam.

When she put her hands on my stomach I squirmed and laughed. It really caught me off guard. She smiled and asked if it tickled. I laughed while saying yes. As she moved to my lower abdomen it tickled more and I laughed more uncontrollably. Again, I never thought this would happen. She smiled and said, you will need to hold still I need to get through this part of the exam. When she finally finished she asked if any part of the exam hurt. I said no. She smiled and said, that’s good, just ticklish.
I'm happy you enjoyed yourself. Me personally, I get wildly uncomfortable at people who are not romantic partners touching my body. Especially when it comes to tickling. My family and friends aren't even allowed to do that, different strokes for different folks.

I have mild cerebral palsy so my neurologist feels the need to do it like once a year and I hate it. It's super weird to have someone I don't know touching my feet, especially in a clinical context.
It was awkward for me too. Getting it done every year must be icky.

Brings a whole new meaning to laughter is the greatest cure, especially in a medical profession context. Hope you both get better quickly, catch up with you soon 😁👍
I will work on the getting better part. I fainted at my doctors yesterday and I don't even have strep anymore. My dear love has become a massive mother hen ever since.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back