• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I can't get to the last page of multiple threads..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
When i try a screen comes up saying run script or not..and then i do get to the last page and it's not really the last page..like in the Three Story thread..i've been trying to answer, but the last page is from last summer..i was answering earlier today...hmm

Which thread specifically can you not get into, and how are you going about trying to get to the last page? Are you inside the thread clicking Last on the small navigation bar above and below the postings, or are you looking at the thread from the homepage and trying to click the little > square image to get to the last page?

What browser and version are you using?

What style are you using?

Which thread specifically can you not get into, and how are you going about trying to get to the last page? Are you inside the thread clicking Last on the small navigation bar above and below the postings, or are you looking at the thread from the homepage and trying to click the little > square image to get to the last page?

What browser and version are you using?

What style are you using?

I should have said having multiple pages..but it is only happening with the "three word story" thread..i checked other threads with multiple pages and i don't have any problem..also..the three word thread isn't showing in general discussion how many pages are there..so yes when i go inside the thread, first that screen comes up saying something about script slowing down my computer..then when i get to the last page, it's a posting done last summer..this just happened within the last few hours..

hmm my browser is IE? and i'm using the legacy blue version..

much thanks TT

It should be fixed now. The newly installed mood manager automatically inserted incompatible code into the older styles so I needed to remove that code from them in order to get rid of the error.

You should give TT 2009 another look Isa.

Last edited:
Thanks TT...hmm i did give the new 2009 a try..but i'm rather attached to the legacy blue..it's such a startling blue against my computer screen, and makes my profile colors stand out nicely..however i don't wish to cause any more problems than i have already...you didn't just set the mood thing cuz i am using the legacy blue did you?

ok helpppppppppp it's happening again..only this time...the thread entirely disappears before i can click on it..or else the last post is ancient..as in 06 or 03...this is multiple page threads i'm having this problem with..damn..i didn't have this problem with firefox but i had to delete firefox since i couldn't listen to my playlist...what's wrong??

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back