• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I caught my dad with my GF!!!

yankeefreak1011

I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thang, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on holiday for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when BAM clear as day, right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was pissed, told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off the computer and start swinging at him?

OR

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Here's pics of my GF for you guys as I know you'll ask.
http://img229.imageshack.us/i/95a9ac6fe28c402eacc0b90.png/

...She's...a...George Foreman Grill Manual?

LOLOLOLOL

I just got it! LOLOLOLOL

Hey, that was pretty clever.

Glad that it's not what it seems though. 🙂

This is the best post i've read in some time...good going..

Clever, but it's been around. Google "I caught my dad with my GF!!!" and you'll see it everywhere.

Great!

Clever, but it's been around. Google "I caught my dad with my GF!!!" and you'll see it everywhere.

And now we have seen it here! :stickout

Great post! I really needed a laugh! Now I have had one! :lol

Thanks for posting it!

Wow...

Honestly (embarrassingly), I didn't connect the GF to a manual for some grill for a while. :blush :blush :blush :blush - And the reason 'why' is ALL laid on my brain injury, and not my extreme naïveté!

Last edited:
yes it is true that you had the hollywood brother going for a minute. if this was real then you got to remember the bros before non ticklish hos rule brother. now if you really want some ticklish hollywood brother style hot hoes then the best thing the hollywood brother can tell you to do is to light a fatty for this hollywood brother pimp daddy, climb on board the ho train and say with the hollywood brother that pimping ain't easy!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back