• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i disagree with this

morgandee

2nd Level Red Feather
When we come to cyberspace, we don't have to keep a lid on our feelings. When you're at work, there is an expected behavior in the workplace that may go against your natural grain. But when you're home in front of the computer, well.....no one there to stop you from saying/doing whatever you want.

i do not understand

Evae, factae de Adamo, the beings detested by humans.
Still, the Lilims are trying to survive by using them.
I can't understand why.

I concur with you as to the first part. The second part looks like either computer-generated "poetry" or a bad Babelfish translation 😀

Lillum, Val, is a reference to jewish folklore. Lilith was, according to this lore, the first wife of Adam. It didn't work out and she was banished. She found Cain and they spawned a new blood-line called the Lillum, Lilin, and other variations.

Its this bloodline that is believed to be the source of evil in the world and that people that have been born into this bloodline are either damned, hexed, or cursed.

People believed to be Lillum- Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stallin and others.

@ ory- yes, we shouldn't keep a lid on our feelings. Like of people here have, and its caused alot of problems, past and present. You'd think that it being anonymous, that people would stress less, but I don't see it happening.

my actual point of disagreement concerned that people were so pent up on i guess what they call "the outside world"

the second is a quote from evangelion, which simply means people reject their shadows and yet use their shadows to cope with life

anyway it was like, if people come online to express themselves because they feel pent up, obviously they are very shy and repressed in the first place, and the internet's this great big ass defense mechanism free from criticism

see

everyone's afraid of the big monster called criticism

they don't feel like braving that, much less join the army and "kill da a-rabs" or whatever (and yet they whine about drafting while voting for bush)

there are like fifty bajillion ironies of life that could be pointed out

this is one of them

the first quote is ripped from some girl i guess on that other forum

LOL oriy...people never seem to "get it" do they. Of course if you tried English.... 😛 😛
You're strange as shit but I love ya anyway

oriyaborealis said:
my actual point of disagreement concerned that people were so pent up on i guess what they call "the outside world"

the second is a quote from evangelion, which simply means people reject their shadows and yet use their shadows to cope with life

anyway it was like, if people come online to express themselves because they feel pent up, obviously they are very shy and repressed in the first place, and the internet's this great big ass defense mechanism free from criticism

see

everyone's afraid of the big monster called criticism

they don't feel like braving that, much less join the army and "kill da a-rabs" or whatever (and yet they whine about drafting while voting for bush)

there are like fifty bajillion ironies of life that could be pointed out

this is one of them

the first quote is ripped from some girl i guess on that other forum

I was almost certain you were refering to Eva, but I wasn't sure. Didn't want to assume so I thought you meant the folklore and not how the series represents it.

Anyways, yes. Defensive mechanisms are just as much handicaps to people as they are something thats self-preserving. In a way, they're a crutch.

nessonite said:
LOL oriy...people never seem to "get it" do they. Of course if you tried English.... 😛 😛
You're strange as shit but I love ya anyway

Perhaps we should just think of oriy as a free-verse poet, like Gertrude Stein, e.e. cummings, or Archy the Cockroach. (If he doesn't want to use his allocation of capital letters and punctuation marks, that's fine. It just leaves more for the rest of us.)

T H A T ' S O K A Y B E C A U S E I U S E M Y M O N T H L Y Q U O T A A T T H E T O P O F T H E M O N T H L A D!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back