• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I. Hate. My. Body...

kopfhorer1

1st Level Orange Feather
I know that's a rather extreme thing to say, but right now, my "sacred temple" is nothing but an amassment of allergies, asthma, and a combination of the two (or more) which, whenever I try to go to sleep, make me choke up just as I'm about to slip off to dreamland. Sometimes I have to stay up all night no matter how tired I might be. My chokey throat ain't gonna let sleep happen.

I've been to doctors, Zip, zilch, nada. They prescribed some stuff to try but sometimes it. Just. Doesn't. Work. I've been to the emergency room a dozen times over the last three months. All they ever did was give me albuterol, which is a sleep disruptor. I've had to miss trips, appointments and other things because of my relatively new condition. I honestly don't remember ever being this asthmatic or having the choke-thing when I want to sleep before. I don't know why I've got those things now.

No, I'm definitely not going to kill myself. All I know is, I hate my body. Hate it, really, really hate it.

:31::31::31::31::31::31::31::31::31::31::31::31::

Wow. That really bites! Sorry. Sucks to be you, I guess.

Sorry! Sorry! Just trying some humour with your fatigued, annoyed, likely highly irritable state.
Maybe, that wasn't such a good idea ... *thinking*

Last edited:
That sounds terribly debilitating, kopfhorer. I sincerely hope that you can find some sort of relief from the symptoms, if not an outright cure. Get well soon!

Thanks guys. I appreciate your responses. Even Sadistictickler's. 😀

It is very debilitating. Trouble is, most of the doctors I've seen seem to just go "duh", especially after tests come back "normal." Has anyone else here had something like that happen? (Sometimes I think medicine isn't a profession anymore, it's merely a business.). I'm sick to death of hearing "you;re fine", and probably being written off as a hypochondriac.

yknow, that sounds like something i had last year. so i can relate man, it truly does suck but hey i wish the best for you.

I'm not a doctor, but...

You ever try Vicks Vapor Rub?

But other than that remedy, it sounds like you have a minor case of sleep apnea...

According to some medical info..."sleep apnea" occurs when breathing is disrupted during sleep. This occurs when the airway is blocked, resulting in choking that causes a slower heart rate and increased blood pressure, which in turn alerts your brain to make you wake up.

Because of you waking up, it brings up sleep deprivation, which bring up crankiness and a lack of energy...all stuff that you seem to be showing... LOL

If there is no physical reason to be sick, think psychical... your mind might be a temple, but brain is still the God worshiped there.

I had one example... one of my friends has Epilepsy... or so she thought until doctors found out she didn't have any physical reason to be sick. So in the end it was her brain that tricked her into thinking she has the sickness...

I know, this is a woman's job, but have you tried dusting? :stickout
Being allergic to... all kinds of shit myself, I know how you feel. On a half-serious note, how about an air purifier?

On another half-serious note, it's a good thing I'm not mortally allergic to citrus. Mmmmm, citrus...

I have the same problem with simular symptoms. My solution is MOVE to a dry climate. It works for for me, although I have to return here after awhile and it all returns.

sorry hon about this problem..hmm you need to see a different doctor..

hugs..

Ah, no need for doctors. They will just perform a "moneyectomy" on you! Kind of like a high maintenance girlfriend, but the doctor is more gentle when he fondles you all over. lol

Sorry about your problems, have you tried herbal remedies, or some of the older treatments from years back some times it works.Does this happen if you try to sleep upright in a chair, when your layed out flat, or at any time.does it happen when your drunk,getting legless may be an answer,fool the brain and confuse it, it may work, sorry i can't offer anthing more constructive.Her in doors (wife) was a hospital matron, and developed a skin complaint, and ulceration of the lower leg,the antibiotics didn't work so they had her in hospital for two weeks on a drip with more antbiotics,still no joy, a doctor from malaya used a black tar type ointment made a mess but cured it, a old treatment we used to call black jack here in the uk.try a third world type doctor they have more basic treatments,sorry ramble on.

Last edited:
if this is such a sudden onset, I'd be willing to bet you are getting exposed to some allergen that you are not aware of. The air purifier is a great idea. Have you changed anything you commonly use since the symptoms began? (laudry soap, shampoo, cleaners, etc.) Any new construction in the area?

Each allergy remedy helps a piece- dusting, dust masks, clothes dryer instead of clothesline for drying laundry- there's an herb called Stinging Nettle that some people swear by...and Cough Drops work for me...

Short Version of LONG STORY:

As far as doctors, I had a terrible experience from 2000-03. I was afflicted with SEVERE chronic fatigue- the first three doctors I went to were "Duh, we'll do a blood test- oop, nothing turned up. Dunno...duh.....uh..." And I've had that sort of experience with M.D.'s ever since. I'd say look for a D.O. instead of M.D., there's a different mindset.

The doctor who finally helped me is a D.O. who I heard by chance on the radio. (I have a complicated, and incurable, set of conditions which contribute to fatigue. But it's manageable via exercise, diet etc This one good Dr found the missing pieces in the puzzle, which was certain foods I never would have suspected- and I'm vastly improved since 03)

So now I have almost total contempt for the medical establishment, insurance, managed health care etc... I suffered needlessly for YEARS cause these lazy blowhards couldn't be bothered to help, wouldn't exert the few extra brain cells to try and find a solution to my near-crippling condition.

If anyone knows of a good activist group for reforming the medical/insurance system, please let me know.

Ah, no need for doctors. They will just perform a "moneyectomy" on you! Kind of like a high maintenance girlfriend, but the doctor is more gentle when he fondles you all over. lol

Yeah, and he's not as good-looking either! lol

if this is such a sudden onset, I'd be willing to bet you are getting exposed to some allergen that you are not aware of. ... Have you changed anything you commonly use since the symptoms began? (laudry soap, shampoo, cleaners, etc.) Any new construction in the area?

No to both points (at least no new construction that I can think of). My theory is that it’s associated with the gas heaters they put in 2 years ago, or with spring ald its attendant pollen, mold, fungus, etc. But these are only guesses. I’m stumped.

Each allergy remedy helps a piece- dusting, dust masks, clothes dryer instead of clothesline for drying laundry- there's an herb called Stinging Nettle that some people swear by...

I’ll have to try that herbal supplement. Funny how most so-called “doctors” act like you’re speaking in Aramaic when you mention supplements. 😛issed:

Short Version of LONG STORY:

As far as doctors, I had a terrible experience from 2000-03. I was afflicted with SEVERE chronic fatigue- the first three doctors I went to were "Duh, we'll do a blood test- oop, nothing turned up. Dunno...duh.....uh..." And I've had that sort of experience with M.D.'s ever since. I'd say look for a D.O. instead of M.D., there's a different mindset. ... The doctor who finally helped me is a D.O. who I heard by chance on the radio.

Who would that be, if it’s OK to ask?

Trouble with most doctors is that they have put all of their faith in certain procedures and blood tests, and if whatever you’ve got doesn’t fall within their very limited parameters, then “you’re fine”! 😛issed:

So now I have almost total contempt for the medical establishment, insurance, managed health care etc... I suffered needlessly for YEARS cause these lazy blowhards couldn't be bothered to help, wouldn't exert the few extra brain cells to try and find a solution to my near-crippling condition.

If anyone knows of a good activist group for reforming the medical/insurance system, please let me know.

So, I'm not the only one who feels that the medical "profession" isn't a profession anymore, but merely a business?

As for your second question... (there are branches of that organization in every US state).

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back