• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I hate spam bots!!!

The_Crusader

TMF Regular
Everyone please forgive me if I use some coarse language that would put a sailor to shame, I'm gearing up for a rant here...*ahem* I HATE these goddamn spam bots! How in the hell do they get onto this site anyway?! I'm tired of jumpin online thinking "hm let us see what's new on tt today" and I find that every single forum has some stupid ass thread that's a fucking spambot!!!! Like this new shit where every goddamn new thread on the front page right now is all about some random asshole seeding "his" (I don't view machines as people) posts with links on how to get gold in world of goddamn warcraft. I mean honestly, do people have nothing better to do then create these stupid things?! Seriously, the people who make these spambots need to be hunted down, drug out into the street, and shot in full view of the public. No. Wait, that's too lenient. I say we do to them what they did to Mussolini! Hang them upside down in the town square and frigging QUARTER them! (And if their wives are attractive lock them in the stocks and tickle their feet why not!) Ugh. But anyway, these people are worse then virus writers and are annoying humble web surfers everywhere. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so. Anyway, that's my rant. Thanks for listening. Tune in next week for; potatoes: the silent killer.

Lol,I more then,agree with you and I would like to know how the heck they get through myself.But like they say,you will never get rid of cockroaches

They do, indeed, sucketh. As long as there is the internet, there will be those that wish to spam it up.

Is there more we can do to prevent them from coming on here?I guess they would just find more ways to work around that.

"Moderation in all things." Though even the sharpest mods get hosed by spammers and virus writers.

Anyone who knows how to program has a moral duty to make life as difficult as possible for the crooks and lamers who write malware and spamware. (Crusader - I too favor the "Mussolini" treatment for these cyber-parasites!)

I couldn't agree with all of you more. Its obviously not the fault of our mods, as Marie and Adam said as long as there is the internet there will always be spambots. But I also concur that people with the ability to do these things should use their powers for good! Not evil! Heck, I got a buddy who can write an airborne computer virus. Airborn, I kid you not. But all he's ever done is write, how shall I put it, "amusing viruses" he sent me one that made a dancing monkey appear on my screen. Didn't affect anything negatively, it was just amusing. It was programmed to delete itself after 24 hours. Stuff like that I think is ok, because its not harmful. These other people are just, as you've said, lamers.

Yeah, me too.

A spate of spam on another fora has inspired a story - one where a spammer gets convicted and sentenced to a life term as a tickle slave. And then...

Not finished yet, but I'll post what I have (over in the story forum) if people are interested.

wait,if we're going to give sentences for tickling,I think we can have more fun with that then just for a spammer.The judge could tickle the truth out of a liar on the bench or if someone pleads the fifth.Or maybe because someone repeatedly breaks a law.For example gets like 5-10 speeding tickets.

I likes that idea. A gal friend of mine CONSTANTLY gets speeding tickets! And itd be nice to witness that sentancing carried out! Feathers on her soles drive her nuts.

hehehe then,I QueenBeeBeeMari hereby sentence this young lady to one hour of feather tickling on the soles and 5hrs for subsequent offenses;to be carried out as soon as humanly possible.This sentence shall be carried out by the honorable Crusader.

Who the hell even MAKES internet spambots...and if anyone says cyber vikings I shall eviscerate you...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back