• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have a bit of a problem...

Uni

And I would like some advice as to what to do concerning it. About three weeks ago I purchased a tickling video through the mail. No big deal there, as I have purchased videos in the past and I've never had a problem with the money getting there, or the video arriving in my mailbox two to three weeks later. Well, now it seems that there is a bit of a snag. Over three weeks and no video. Now of course I've sent a letter to the company in question; I'm not worried about that. I'm fairly certain that the money got there and that the company sent it. If worse comes to worst I can always get the Post Office to track the transaction. The problem comes with this nagging feeling that somebody took the video from my mailbox.

Pretty horrid to think about? Oh you don't know the half of it. Following this route of thinking, there are two choices. One, a stranger took it. This is oddly pleasing, as I don't know the person at all and I doubt I'll ever meet the person, so although it's rather crappy I can live with it. Two (And this is a far crappier train of thought) my roomie took it. This opens up a vista of horrible causes and effects. Why would he take it? Am I right in even questioning him? Is it any of his business to censor my mail? The questions... Dear Christ the questions.

So that, in my piss poor prose is my problem. I'm not a nervous wreck or anything (yet) but I am concerned and I am quite serious. So help a fella out would ya? I'm dying over here.

I see a number of assumptions that can be cleared up before any worrying should occur concerning mail theft from a roommate (the result of which, btw, is a FEDERAL CRIME):
1) Did the company in question REPLY to your request, as any reasonable company, that I can consider, WOULD HAVE. Given that there are two companies present on this forum as moderators, I figure that there's likely a couple of folks that could verify this. I personally know that one would, and expect likewise from the other, given the rather courteous and prompt emails received. Have you tried calling them? Email? Do.

2) Assuming you paid by some form of check, did the check clear through your bank. Mine allows me to call and check such, and I'm guessing your bank will, too. Most non-cash forms of finance can be tracked.

IF the check cashed AND the company verifies the mailing, THEN you may have an oddity on your hands. Until you verify this, in the immortal works of Douglas Adams, "Don't Panic."

If your roommate was dumb enough to muck wit' your mail, it's their life, 'cause federal prison awaits such, even if only for a year. Not a worthwhile fate for screwing with mail.

Sorry to hear about what sounds like a most unpleasant situation, regardless. My condolensces!

dvnc

I know this much. I waited until I was good and living on my own before I ever ordered any kind of vids. Can't have a roomy finding packages, yanno?
Now, if you think he has your mail, just ask him if any package came and if he is suspicious about it, then take issue, kick ass, and ask questions later.

Worse case scenario is he watched it and gave it to your friends and/or family afterwards!!! Ouch.

Geeez Dodger!!! Don't ever work for a suicide hot line! 😱 lol.

Uni,
After confirming that the payment went through and the package got sent, you're going to have to plitely ask your roomie if he handled it and put it somewhere for you.🙁

Tell him how worried you are about it and that you ordered it for a friend - or that a friend of yours told you about a package that he had sent to you direct from the company a few weeks ago. Get the picture?😉

Anyway, as has been said before, screwing around with someone else's mail is a Federal Crime. This is definitely the worst case scenario. Clear up all the other issues in question first before you ask your roomie anything.

Good luck.😉

Haha. Good one Mistress Mia!

"Hello. Suicide hotline, Dodger speaking....Yes...Uhuh....No you're lucky that is all that happened to you....Here's what's worse that could be happening and probably will...."

Aces folks

Thanks for the advice folks. I wasn't about to start pointing fingers and shoot from the hip so to speak. I wrote the e-mail, and checked around of course. There was a bit of a snafu apparently, and it wasn't sent as of yet. So no worries on that part. The reason I was so concerned was the basic personality of my roomie, which at best can be called interesting. I know, I know. I would move if I could. And I don't pass judgement on him really. But I do know what he's capable of, and I had to take that into consideration. Needless to say if he actually did something like that then his head would be on a pike. At any rate, there was a pretty happy ending to it all. And thats always a good thing. 🙂 Once again, thanks.

Uni,
Glad to hear everything is cleared up and that Dodger's worst case scenario didn't happen! he-he-he...

I must admit Dodger's last comment had me on the floor! ("You're a funny guy!")...'Goodfellas'

Happy koochie-koo!!

Hey Uni, if your so concerned about your roommate, I suggest you get a P.O. Box. I've been using one for a long time so my roommates won't find out about my tickle thing. In about year I'll have my own place then everything will be comeing to my door.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back