• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have discovered the secret!

ticklekid1

TMF Poster
I have discovered two ways to tell how ticklish a female is.

First, okay, so this one may not be as trustworthy, but.....
if a woman wears soft, or soft looking shoes, five times out of ten, she will have ticklish feet...very ticklish feet.
I base this on two things, one the woman's feet may be sensitive to hard surfaces, such as those found in leather boots.whereas in some sneakers, they will find comfort, such as in the black and white puma sneakers.

Second, I know this for a fact,
Women who have loose fitting skin, are wmt's (weapons of mass ticklishness) it seems that when their skin is looser, their nerves are given more space to breath and progress in detection of touch and other things of that sort.

I know this because I am currently tickling a lot of women, for a science experiment on tivcklishness, don't worry, men too. It is in the name of science. I let this out to you, for some, to know how to find these women, and for others, to be tortured by the sight of them, wanting to badly tickle their feet and realising you can't. torturous, I know.

This theory was copywritten by Kitzel Vanfuss in other words, Me.

Cool.

In the name of science I am going to tickle you.

You are very lucky.

I know that what you're doing is legit..........but somehow its still seems kinda funny to me....."I need to tickle you in the name of science"........see what I mean?

Yeah, but at least he's doing it for a good cause!
How do you go about getting someone to go for that anyway? Do you tell them something like "I need to do very sensitive ticklogical research, and I need your help." or something like that?

Last edited:
OK, the first one I'm not so sure about. I know women who wear the shoes you speak of but are not ticklish on their feet.
The loose fitting clothes one is an interesting theory. I know that when I wear loose fitting shirts etc I am way more ticklish around the ribs and tummy area! Especially in the warm summer months of Australia....so I think warmth has something to do with it. But that is just a theory, perhaps you should do a Masters degree in this study. LOL.

That reminds me of my Combat Medic days...

During one of the tests where we were supposed to treat a simulated casualty, we were supposed to constantly give reassuring talk to the one we're treating. Part of the procedure involved a quick, full body feel to check for injuries hidden beneath clothing.

One of my platoon mates got a "female" casualty (acted by another platoon mate). We were supposed to inform the casualty that we're performing the full body examination to get her prepared for it/get her permission. The guy who's treating the "female" casualty bluntly declared "It is my duty to touch you!" to which everyone burst out laughing.

Back on topic, I'm also jealous that you get to do this work.

i always thought when someone painted their fingernails it was after they tickled someone. my friend use to do that all the time whenever she finishes tickling someone she would paint her nails that night claiming her victory

Mmmm

tickled2death said:
i always thought when someone painted their fingernails it was after they tickled someone. my friend use to do that all the time whenever she finishes tickling someone she would paint her nails that night claiming her victory

I shivered at reading that...in a good way. I thought about sticking a feather in my cap...hahaha bad joke...

I tend to be suspicious of girls who always keep their feet covered. You know, the ones who rarely ever wear sandals and almost always have their shoes on. I always want to think that they do that because they have really ticklish feet. I know, I know, it could also be because they think they have ugly toes or whatever, but I can't help it if my imagination runs a bit. 😀

Also, if can see the girl's feet and the skin is really soft and smooth looking, I would think that's probably a sign that she's ticklish. Maybe not a guarantee, but a sign.

The only way to be totally sure is to go over and tickle her yourself. 😀

The name Kitzel Vanfuss is also kind of creepy. I always have shivered of the fantasy of mad scientists observing their guinean pigs.

I know, I know, it could also be because they think they have ugly toes or whatever, but I can't help it if my imagination runs a bit.

One way to find out in practice, and believe me, it can have nasty surprises which aren't tickle-worthy, at all! :cyclopes:

Attachments

• Trinity09.jpg
    Trinity09.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Isn't 5 times out of 10 as acurate as flipping a coin?

If so, then why does it always land tails for me? (Yes, I am using a coin with a heads side)

Well, it's obvious that somewhere else in the universe, someone else's coin always lands on heads.(and it is a coin that has a tails side)

😀

I hope thats the case, or else socks is disrupting the delicate balance of the universe!

*Flips a coin infinitely many times, and all of them land on heads. The universe subsequently implodes, and everyone is temporarily dazed. Instead of seeing stars however (they've all been destroyed), they see floating 42's everywhere...*

lonelykimiko said:
I hope thats the case, or else socks is disrupting the delicate balance of the universe!
I've actually been accused of doing that a few times in my life. 😎

10 points to koopa for the HHGTTG reference.

YOU SCORED!!!

Dang.....well.....uh.....

.........Did I say five times out of ten?

Heh, yea, you did. It's alright though. I personally forgive you....just don't do it again!!! 😀

Talk About Your Dream Jobs.............................

Loose Fitting Skin?? Just How Old Are Your Subjects? Are They Doing This To Qualify For The Medicare Prescription Card?? Just Kidding. I've Always Wanted There To Be Enough Legitamite Study On Tickling To Be Able To Establish A Standard Unit Of Measure. This Would Be Similar To The One For Pain. The "ness" Perhaps? 🙂 *another Random Nessonite Referral In Threads, More Common Than Sand On Beaches*

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back