• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i have drawn first picture of life

GARIMTO

TMF Regular
it is archie of comics but is also woman with big hair

i am garimto

Attachments

• GARIMTO1.jpg
    GARIMTO1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,068
Let me echo the welcome and thank you for your art submission, Garimto! The girl is very cute (big, well-styled hair indeed! Looks good to me!), and the little smilies at the hubs of the feather-wheels is a neat, amusing detail! Looking forward to more, perhaps some color work, too!

Welcome to Tickle Theater GARIMTO. Nice artwork, there's something than grabs my attention, why you use "Ke, ke" instead of "he, he" ?.

i am appreciate all welcome that is warm

as i understand bighead to give color to picture is to allow to have give it life such as birth of child. alas, as i am not woman capable of birth i am unable to color, for i am garimto.

mr cos always when i see it is kekeke and not hehehe my friend. perhaps it is culture!

Attachments

• garimto1c.jpg
    garimto1c.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 104
Makes sense that it would be a culture thing. Anyhow, looks damn good for a first try. I've seen much worse.

...mr cos always when i see it is kekeke and not hehehe my friend. perhaps it is culture!
Call me simply cos, well that way to represent laugh is new to me, but it's ok if belongs to your culture 😉🙂.

LOL....i'm sorry....that typing is just reminding me of Borat...now that was one funny movie...

5 "That shirt is black.....NOT!" out of 5

Welcome to the TT, GARIMTO! I am familiar with the use of "kekeke" instead of the usual English "hahaha" (Methinks I've seen it in Asian works, but perhaps not). I've also seen "jajajaja" used (By the Spanish/Latin American subset (Ozzy was one, I think)). Laughter is quite the diverse subject it is. I echo the LBH on the picture and emphasize his note on the smiling faces on the feather wheels; they are delightful. :happy:

Another common one is "hihihi". I play warcraft with lots of Swedes, Danes, Europeans, so I've seen em all 😀 .

Great job! It is much better than I could do! For a first tickling drawing you captured the essence perfectly. I hope to see more great drawings from you.

"Ke ke ke" is exactly how Ernie from Sesame Street laughs.
Strangely interesting drawing. The way you drew the feet is cool, and I don't say that about feet.
Do I understand correctly that this girl is based on Archie from the comics? 😵

Girl is Archie but also is girl.

Such as how Large Ethel is the jug head yet also is girl. Correct?

Girl is Archie but also is girl.

Such as how Large Ethel is the jug head yet also is girl. Correct?

Ethel Merman? I didn't know that, but I can see the resemblance.

Attachments

• merman.jpg
    merman.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 10
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back