• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I knew it all along...

I'm still awaiting the results of the "rear-a-day" tests. 😛acman:

Attachments

• the end2_x560a.jpg
    the end2_x560a.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 4
  • the end2_x560b.jpg
    the end2_x560b.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 5
  • the end2_x560c.jpg
    the end2_x560c.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 4
  • the end2_x560d.jpg
    the end2_x560d.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 5
  • the end2_x560e.jpg
    the end2_x560e.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 4
At least I can rest well knowing that my chest is a benefit to human health.

Amen!!!! LOVE me some modern research medicine...

I'd better get studying...oh wifey...*goes in search of wifey and her particularly bodacious bod*

Well, it only works if you're actually aroused by said boobies ^^;;

Then my mistress should be pleased that I'm going to live a long healthy life. ^~

hmmm...so this is why i'm still alive...staring at my own boobies in the mirror..:drool

Well, according to this, boobies increase the lifespan because we get turned on by them. Therefore, science has once again told us sex is healthy. Being that I do lead a healthy sex life (well, I don't really have sex, but I relieve myself a LOT, which takes care of those nasty frustrations), I'm going to live a looong time.

Another valuable weapon at my disposal in my quest to live to 100!

Thanks ladies!!

I have two sets of boobs to ogle in my home...mine and my wife's...does that mean I get double the benefit????

p.s: I 😍 BOOBIES!!!! :wub

So then, if we follow the logic correctly, all health insurance companies should pay for breast implants, since this augmentation would be offset by the improvement in preventative health maintenance of all that look upon each woman's sexy pair?

Camel, we need to get a study sent to IRB right away. Think NEJM would go for this???

So then, if we follow the logic correctly, all health insurance companies should pay for breast implants, since this augmentation would be offset by the improvement in preventative health maintenance of all that look upon each woman's sexy pair?

Post of the Millineum!!!

Ray

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back