• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Lost My Husband In a Bet - F/f M/f Adult. Good(ish) Ending

NightFeather

The Good Ending (As good as Alyssa and Tim are going to get anyway)

“This is what you want, is it?” Mindy said, sitting on the bed near Tim’s waist. She had taken off both her socks and placed both her feet inches from Tim’s face. “Don’t you want to give my soles a good lick?”

Alyssa could see a look of temptation plastered on her husband’s face. He couldn’t avert his eyes, just kept staring at Mindy’s perfect feet. She could almost hear his mouth water. He wouldn’t be able to resist them for long. She would have to hurry if she was going to prevent the inevitable. Who knew what would happen if Mindy managed to seduce Tim? He was just a man after all with the limited willpower of his sex. Being forced to watch that would break her heart.

Still, there was hope. Alyssa did have one ace up her sleeve. When she had been unwrapped from the blanket, before her she had been stripped of all her clothing, Alyssa had had the hair pin, the one she’d used to pick Mindy’s door lock, in the palm of her hand. Out of sheer desperation, she had slipped it between the couch cushions before being handcuffed. It was pure desperation, but that was all she had left.

Somehow, it worked out. She had managed to fish the pin out from the cushions and was now working to pick the locks on the cuffs that trapped her hands behind her back. It was hard to do when she couldn’t see what she was doing. Luckily for Alyssa, the locks were pretty simple. The cuffs were only a bondage toy after all and not the ones used by law enforcement agencies to hold prisoners.

One added challenge, however, was Beth. She was kneeling in front of Alyssa, casually tickling her knees. She was pinching above her kneecaps, alternating between left and right making Alyssa giggle like a schoolgirl. It was a distraction that Alyssa could hardly afford at that moment when she needed all her concentration. Shaking hands were not great at performing precision work.

“He ehehhehehehe beehehehetthhh he ehehe Mihihihinnddydyd he eheeh saidddddd he eehehe nhohohohoh morrreee hah ahahaha ticklleesss hahahaha!!!”

“No, I said only a little bit,” Mindy said from across the room while she caressed Tim's cheek with her toes. He looked about ready to cave.

Luckily for Alyssa, the tickling was playful instead of intense. As Alyssa wasn’t terribly ticklish on her knees she was able to keep her focus. Had Beth started tickling another spot on Alyssa’s body, her ribs or upper thigh, she knew she would have lost control and dropped the pin, dooming both her and Tim.

The look on Beth’s face showed why she was choosing to play instead of going all out. Despite clearly being aroused by Alyssa's naked body, she was choosing to play a game, taunting her prey. Beth was savoring the moment, sure the best part was yet to come. She had always loved the anticipation before intimacy just as much as the act itself.

Alyssa exaggerated her laughter to cover up any noise she might be making. Her fingers were getting sore and she was terrified she’d drop the hairpin and lose her chance to escape. It was a great relief when she finally heard the noise she was desperate for. Click. One lock popped, the metal bracelet on that wrist opened. With a free hand, picking the other lock was easier despite the tickles. Click. For the first time in hours, Alyssa’s hands were free.

Moving quickly, Alyssa brought up her legs and placed her shins against Beth and pushed hard. A bit off balance from her kneeling position and not expecting a fight, Beth fell onto her back. She then took the cuffs out from behind her back, slapped one bracket onto Beth’s closest wrist. The other she locked onto a metal ring fastened to the side of the couch, a ring she was certain Mindy had placed there for bondage games. Now it was Beth who was trapped!

Alyssa moved immediately, getting off the couch and slipping past the stunned Beth who could make only a half hearted attempt to grab her with her free arm. Then she started running at her sister with revenge on her mind. Beth tried to call out, but it was too late.

Mindy did see Alyssa coming out of the corner of her eye, but sitting on the bed with her legs outstretched did not allow for quick movement. Alyssa got to her nightstand before Mindy could get off the bed, gaining the initiative in the struggle. There she grabbed the remote control that Mindy had been using, pressing the release button on the controller.

Immediately, the shackles holding Tim’s wrists and ankles released. After what seemed like hours of torture, the young man was finally free. Finally, he could fight back. Mindy’s foot which had only seconds ago had been taunting and teasing him was still inches from his face. He grabbed it, holding it in the crook of one elbow, then slapped the shackle on her ankle. Now the tables were turned.

“Hey! Beth, help me!” Mindy yelled, yanking hard against the strap holding her leg in place. With a glance over at her friend, however, she realized that there was no help coming from that quarter. Panic started setting in.

Tim rolled over, straddling the thigh of Mindy's other leg, pushing down on her shin with both hands. Mindy wasn't strong enough to kick him off, and when Alyssa came over and locked the other shackle on that ankle, the fight was over.

“Let me go! You'll both be sorry!”. Mindy yelled. She sat up, trying to free her trapped ankles, but stretching as far as she could, she just wasn't flexible enough to reach the straps holding her feet hostage.

“I don't think so Sis,” Alyssa said, “You are just too grumpy! Let's see if we can lighten your up a bit.” Alyssa started running her fingernails over Mindy's left sole.

Unlike Alyssa, Mindy’s feet were one of her worst spots. The only tickle fights Alyssa won were the ones that she could get a hold of those feet and exploit them horribly. Mindy had gotten good at protecting them (explaining why she usually won) but now they were helpless and at her sister's mercy.

“HA HAHHA GGRRRNNNN HAHAHA ILLLL. HAHAHHHA I WIIIHILLLLL GEHEHHHETTTT HEHEHEE GGRHEHENNN AGAHHAA YHUHUHU HAHHAA FORRRRR THIHIHSSS!!”

In some ways, Mindy’s feet were the opposite of Alyssa’s feet. They were small, barely size five and pudgy toes. Alyssa could easily cover her entire sole with one swipe of her nails. After years of tickling her sister, she knew the exact technique to use.

Mindy’s laughter wasn't cute or melodic. It was barely even feminine. It was more of an eruption, as if some ticklish monster had been released on the world. There was no danger of mistaking it for the sound of someone enjoying themselves. It communicated distress.

And it only got worse when Tim started assaulting her other foot. He made up what he lacked in skill with sheer enthusiasm and a need for vengeance. Not having long nails, he dug his fingertips into the balls of Mindy’s feet.

The hysteria pouring from Mindy’s mouth doubled. She thrashed, pounding the mattress with her fists. Every few seconds, she tried to sit up and reach for the tormenting hands, but the tickling would overwhelm her and Mindy would crash back down.

“HEHHEEJEER EEEEEHHEEEEKK!!! HAHHAHA FUHHUHUUUCKK HAHAAH YHUHUUUHUU HAHHAA H I WIHIHILLLLL HAHA KIHIHILLLL HAHAHHA YUHUHUHU BOHOHOTHHH!!!”

At first, Alyssa felt nothing but pure joy while tickling Mindy’s feet, especially after the hell her sister had just put her through. Hearing her sister reduced to a state of hysteria had been one of her main goals in life ever since Aunt Blair had started the game, and it had been a while since she had had Mindy at her mercy. That joy, however, stopped when she saw Tim’s face.

Her husband was obviously way too into what was happening. It was more than just the thrill of getting revenge. Not only was he fully erect, the look of arousal on his face was one Alyssa only saw during their most intimate moments. Mindy’s feet which used to taunt and tantalize him. Now they were at his mercy. If just touching them was sending Tim into a state of bliss, what if he started licking and nibbling them?

Was her husband more in Mindy’s power than when he had the one tied and helpless? What if he chose her over his wife? What if he freed Mindy and the two both turned on her? What would the two of them do to her if she were the vulnerable one again? Those thoughts started burning into Alyssa’s mind and stabbing into her heart. She couldn’t let that happen, even if it meant cutting her dominance of Mindy short.

“We have to get out of here,” Alyssa said simply with no explanation. After the hell she had been through, she wasn’t taking any chances.

“Why?!” Tim demanded, looking at his wife with a challenging almost defiant expression. He clearly didn't want to stop.

The answer didn't come from Alyssa. At that moment, there was the sound of wood scraping on wood. Beth had managed to pull the couch she was chained to a good foot across the room. With one arm free, the muscular woman was still dangerous and being cuffed to the couch would only slow her down.

Tim, assuming that this was what Alyssa had meant, reluctantly nodded. He gave Mindy’s foot one last caress, kissed the center of her sole. Then, with a wary look at Beth, he moved towards the open window on the other side of he room. He gestured to the window without saying a word, clearly communicating his intent.

Alyssa nodded, trying to cover up the wave of jealousy that washed over her. Grabbing her pants, which had been tossed into the corner, she helped Tim open the window

“Beth! Beth stop them!”. Mindy yelled, struggling to free herself.

It was too late for that. Alyssa and Tim both climbed out the window and started running naked across the lawn towards their car. They could only hope there were no neighbors around to see them in their unclothed state.

**********************************************************************************************************

Still naked, they drove towards home. Tim was using the side roads, hoping to stay in the darkness as much as possible. A heavy silence hung over the car.

One of the awful things about being tickled was that it didn't let you express your emotions. Laughing your head off like an idiot covered up any feelings of anger, hate, fear, true joy or any others you might have.. It was only now with the two of them finally safe, that Alyssa could feel the anger radiating off of him.

“I am sorry,” she said in a soft voice, “That was all my fault.”

“Yes, I was,” Tim snapped, “What made you do something so stupid that it put me under that woman’s control? I mean why make that bet? What were you trying to win?”

There was another long pause. Alyssa covered up her breasts as the car passed through a lit intersection hoping this wasn’t one with a camera. Remembering how tender Tim had been with Mindy at the end, she wanted to throw that in his face, to respond with jealousy and some anger of her own. But the calmer part of Alyssa knew that was a bad idea. After all, he was mostly right and only a little wrong. She had done something arrogant and extremely stupid. If she went on the offensive now, she risked angering him so much, he might leave her. Maybe he’d go running back to Mindy and her feet…

“It doesn’t matter,” she said at last, “I promise to never do it again. And I will do anything …anything to make this up to you.” Alyssa reached up and ran her fingertips up Tim’s erect member, making her husband shudder.

“You better,” he said, though some of the tension was gone from his voice replaced by longing. Ideas of what that ‘anything’ could be replaced the image of Mindy tied to the bed. After years of marriage, it said something that those new images were more tempting to him then the old.

“Anything,” Alyssa repeated, relaxing a bit at the change in Tim’s facial expression. She knew she’d have to be his sex toy for the next several days to make this right, but given the circumstances that wasn’t too high a price to pay. She imagined spending a lot of time in bondage having her body explored and tickled. She could only hope he wouldn’t focus too much on her nipples.

*************************************************************************************************************

Mindy was still struggling to get free. Alyssa had dropped the remote control for the shackles on the floor so close to her, but with her feet bound, she just couldn’t stretch far enough to get her hand on it. Her frustration was growing as she knew her sister was slipping farther and farther away from her.

“Hurry up, you big ox!” Mindy snapped at Beth. The large woman had managed to pull the couch several more feet across the room, but she still wasn’t close enough to the remote control to grab it either. Her face was red and veins were visible on her neck as she strained against her bonds. The effort was straining even her muscles and she was growing tired.

“You might as well relax,” a voice said from the doorway. Both women turned and looked to see Aunt Blair standing there. The look on her face was not pleased. She walked up to Beth, fiddled with the cuff attached to the couch and in a few seconds, a click was heard. Beth was finally free.

“Go home now,” Aunt Blair said sternly. Her tone was one that was not to be argued with, “My niece and I have some business to discuss.””

No one argued with Aunt Blair regardless of their size. Beth quickly disappeared without even trying to help Mindy.

“Now my niece,” Aunt Blair continued, addressing Mindy, “Take off your blouse and put your hands over your head. It's time for a lesson.”

Those words chilled Mindy to the bone. She had heard them since childhood and knew what was coming next. She could only shake her head and beg.

“But Auntie,” she started, “You don't know what Alyssa did! She welched in a bet and broke into my house and…I had…I had…H EHEHE HEHEHEHEH HEHEH NAWWOOO HE EHEHEH PLEHEHEHESSSEEE EHEHEHE!!!”

Aunt Blair interrupted Mindy’s excuses and explanations by raking her nails over her niece’s bound foot causing her to dissolve into a pool of laughter as always. With Mindy’s feet still bound, there was nothing she could do to prevent the tickling. As had been true so many times, she couldn’t protect herself against the older woman.

“Yes, you had every right to try and dominate the both of them,” Aunt Blair said after Mindy’s giggles died down, “What you don’t have the right was to fail. You had your sister and your sister’s husband fully under your control, bound up tight in your own house. You even had a friend to help you. And yet still, they got away. How do you figure that happened?”

“Auntie Blair, it was beHEHEHE AH AHAHAHA BEHEHEHEH CAAHAHAHASSSS AH AHAHAHAH AHH PLEHEHEHEHESSSEEE EHEHEHEH!!!”

Aunt Blair again cut Mindy off with a quick wiggles of her fingers near her toes. This time she tickled for just a bit longer, as if to make a point.

“It’s because you are weak, Mindy,” she said softly, “To let your sister get the best of you like that? Maybe it's because you're relying too much on this Beth person and not enough on yourself. Either way I think I’d better give you a lesson in how to be tough. Now, would you like this lesson on your feet or under your arms?”

There was another pause as Aunt Blair met Mindy’s gaze and held it until the younger woman looked away. She swallowed deeply, feeling shame at Aunt Blair’s words. She had failed. And failure came with a price. That had always been the way.

“Underarms,” Mindy said meekly. She knew her Aunt would be merciless if she went for her vulnerable feet, and Mindy was not prepared for that. As much as she hated having her armpits touched, they were the lesser of two evils.

To prepare, Mindy took off her blouse and was soon wearing only her bra above the waist. Then slowly raised her arms over her head, revealing two smooth armpits. Had she had the least bit of stubble there, she would have been punished for that as well. That was one of the rules Aunt Blair had made.

“Now,” her aunt said, “You know I cannot tolerate weakness. When I saw how soft you and your sister were being raised by your mother, I knew I had to intervene. Yet here you are, not any stronger than you were then. And you know what that means. The bunny has to go around the hole.” Aunt Blair started running her finger around and around the outer edge of the deep hollow under Mindy's arm. As she did, the edge of her nail scraped the delicate skin.

Mindy started giggling immediately. She felt the urge to lower her arms to shield her sensitive pits. But she couldn't. That was the point of the game, to prove she was strong.

“You disappointed me today,” Aunt Blair continued, voice emotionless, face a blank mask, “Your plan was brilliant but still you failed. How do you figure?”

“Hehheheehe thehheehee buhuhuhnnyyyy hahahaahasssssss haha hahaasss thuhu gohoho arrrrrrhowwwwwnndddd hahaahhaa thehheee hohollleeeee haha…’

That was the answer she had to give, over and over, all while keeping her arms up. It was a test and a torture combined. It had always driven Mindy crazy. This time would be no different.

“And when you're weak, you shame your family. And that isn’t fair to the rest of us, isn't it?” Her finger started swirling faster, nail pressing just a bit harder against Mindy’s skin.

“H eheh eheheheh yeehehehehehssss he eheheheheheh ggrrrnnn he ehehehe YEEEEEKK!! He ehe theheheheheh he eheheheh buhhuhuhuhnnnnnyyy he ehehe gohohhohoosss ha ahahah roouunnnnnddd ha ahahahaha theeeheheee hohohhohollllleeee ha aahah…”

Mindy’s arms started quivering, the need to lower them growing with each circle Aunt Blair’s finger made. It was taking all her force of will to keep them over her head. But she had to keep them in the air, had to keep them up!!! If she brought them down to cover her pits, things would only get worse.

“You do know,” Aunt Blair continued, “When the bunny is playing with an especially bad girl, he likes to hop and skip as well as run. What do you think of that?” Her finger started lightly pressing into Mindy’s flesh at certain points as it continued its travels, quick flicks pressing into the flesh. Every such movement made Mindy shriek and her arms jerk. Tears started coming to her eyes.

“HE EH EHEHEH THEHEHEHEHEEHEH HE EHEHEHEHE THEEHEHEHEH EHEH H E EHEHEH THEHEHEHEH BUHUHUNNNNNHUHNNNNNYYY HE EHEHEHE GOHHOOOOOOOOEESSSS H AAHAAHH ROHOWWWWWNNDD HA AHAH H AH AHAHAHA THE EHEHEHEH THEHEH THEHEHEHEHHEHE HOHOHHHOLLLEEEEE!!!”

“So,” Aunt Blair continued, “We need to make you stronger, my niece, capable, the type of woman who can take charge. How do we do that? Do you remember?”

There was only one answer to that question, even though it was one Mindy dreaded. her arms were already quivering from the effort of keeping them raised.

“HA AHAH AHAHAH BUHUHUUNNYYY HA AHA AHAHAH BUHUHNNYY HA AHAHA GOHOOOOHHSSSS H AHAHAHA IN IN IN HA AHAHAH THE GRRRNNNN HAHAHAH IN HE EHEH IN GRRHRHNN IINNNNNN THEHEHEH HOHOHHOOLLEEE HAHAAHH!!!”

With that, Aunt Blair’s finger left the outside edge of Mindy’s armpit and dove into the center. It wiggled like crazy, poking and twisting. Mindy exploded, her laughter shooting through the roof. Hysteria overwhelmed her. Her arms shook violently for several seconds, but the tickling didn’t stop. The bunny kept burrowing. With a snap, she brought her arms down, protecting her sensitive pits. She just couldn’t take it anymore. It just tickled so much.

“Well, well,” Aunt Blair just shook her head, “Still so vulnerable. That is such a shame. Don’t worry my niece, I won’t give up on you. You are family after all. We can do this all night long until you are as tough as nails. What do you think of that?.”

Mindy sighed, knowing she had a long night ahead of her. Silently, she cursed her sister and brother-in-law. Mindy swore she would get back at them one day and have her revenge. Until then, however, there was only one thing she could do.

“The bunny runs around the hole,” she said softly, raising her arms above her head, determined to prove her strength to her aunt. No matter how long it took.

The final post will be the wicked ending...coming...soonish

Kinda hoping Beth gets some punishment as well. I'm totally into big strong domineering women being broken with a little tickling. And Beth is nothing if not strong.

Brilliant, NightFeather! I can't wait to see if Aunt Blair has a role in the Bad(ish) ending.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back